Search results

1. A

Withdraw delay more than 1 year

do I have a choice? I need a dialogue. to discuss the situation. but unfortunately they just ignore me.
  2. A

I have saved some amount in my account. a lot or a little is not for me to decide. I asked the support service to estimate the possible loss from my unnamed actions. I probably have about 100k ped. I suggested MindArk to withdraw them from me if they believe that they were illegally earned over...
  3. A

The irony is that if you read a lot of EULA rules, you can see this ... MA never owes anything to anyone. You will never be able to sue them anywhere. You click "I agree" every time. Apparently the MA lawyers are very good at wording.
  4. A

Not much. it is so rare atm it would be good if the support gave me an explanation of the reasons for my ignoring. they are silent for a whole year. and only close the new support cases opened by me with the words "we will answer you soon ..."
  5. A

no need to make me a villain. I was not the most evil trader before. and now I see the actions of other people who control the auction. their income is much higher than mine. but these people are great at making their withdrawals
  6. A

It would be clear what was going on if the support team answered me. They do not forbid me to make deals. If the whole point was in the wrong attitude towards the players, I would have gotten banned right away. But luckily I can play the game. I was simply deprived of the possibility of...
  7. A

everyone who contacted before this event also received refunds from incorrect transactions. when this event happened - I began to spend some time on the forum - and then other players wrote to me, who had not written in private before. that's all.
  8. A

Hello I am writing a continuation of an old story. In 2019, I put part of my funds on withdrawal. after a long delay, my withdrawal was canceled. The support service wrote to the support case that they are investigating. This was the last message from them. I assumed it was due to trade and some...
  9. 04

10. 03

11. A

Withdrawal delay more then 6 month

I want to believe in the justice of the MindArk, but I think that in fact the situation is much more ordinary. until you withdraw funds, your transactions are of no interest to anyone. even if which player is the trickiest manipulator, and if that player tricked a hundred other players. When I...
  12. A

in case of any violations, the support service would immediately create an answer. any answer that says about their accusations or something similar. When МА was asked for an identity document - the account was simply blocked until the document was submitted. Now, in fact, for two months now...
  13. A

one of these two people already received satisfaction right away as he contacted me. but either forgot or did not consider it necessary to write about it on the forum. it so happened that he started the topic, closed it. but did not write that I returned the funds to him. He promised to write in...
  14. A

about manipulation you are not at the address. About the fact that someone does not know how to send emails in game, I could not imagine (((
  15. A

face palm. You can send an email in the game. even if the player is hidden. manually enter a nickname or copy from somewhere and that's it.
  16. A

how is it that a whole bunch of people can contact me and write a message or send an email. and someone instead writes entire kilometers of forum posts. more than 9 months have passed. in such lengthy returns I don’t want to become a victim of a scammer. a person can name any date and any...
  17. A

thanks for the advice. but I have previously made positive withdrawals. this usually happens 3 times a year. apparently crossed some line in quantity or frequency.
  18. A

I had a total of more than 10+ whispers or emails about erroneous sales. there is not a single person whom I would refuse. all who could name the date, quantity and time received a positive decision. I am an honest trader. I repeat once again. About trading on the market - everyone can do it. I...
  19. A

I’ve been in the game for many years. I registered on the forum recently. to discuss the current situation.
  20. A

It starts to tire. What manipulations with opals??? I buy cheaper and sell more expensive. Normal market. Usual. If the reason is this - I am ready to stop doing what my fault is. Let me tell you the reason.
  21. A

I am incredibly surprised by the theory of the "conspiracy" about opals. Yes, I trade. including opals, but besides me dozens of people sell them. I myself do regular craft. The levels I have are of course quite modest, but some levels are already around 30-40. If MindArk blames me for...
  22. A

everyone who wrote to me with such a question was satisfied and said "Thank you dude, well done." don't blame me if you don't know.
  23. A

I have some situations. And i always return same "mistakes". But only one write about it on forum. Thx him for it.
  24. A

No man. Im trade it only.
  25. A

Good afternoon. On December 13, 2019, I created a request for withdrawal of funds number 14295091. To date, funds have not been transferred. On March 28, 2020, I created a support case requesting a situation for a delay in withdrawing funds. Support has ignored this request. There was no answer...
Back