Search results

1. Svako

News: Server Downtime for Patch

I agree here. That's why mentorship is important, mentor has to be able to point the new player to content that belongs to him and is good for him, same as my mentor did with me 4 years ago when I started and I must say, back then, there was very little new player content in game compared to...
  2. Svako

There is a lot of new player content in game already, mostly done by PP, check Toulan, Cyrene and other new player friendly places, lots of rewards and stuff to keep new players occupied with very little cost to play.
  3. Svako

YES, more content that people will outgrow in first week/month of play and less content for endgame, so there will be nothing to look forward and work towards, definitely the way to keep people in game for years... :D
  4. Svako

this can only be one thing, mayhem vendor refill, thank you MA!!! :D
  5. Svako

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

Tokens are the point of mayhem events, if you don't want the tokens, don't do the mayhems, it's not mandatory event.
  6. Svako

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

I just wish they wouldn't turn off all the other game content during mayhem, so people who doesn't like it have other options :D
  7. Svako

Buying: Imperial HAZEN Arm Guards (M)

Title says it all, PM here on ingame if you are selling :)
  8. Svako

News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

If lvl 40 mob with 1500 HP is not a mid level mob, then what is? Based on the comments here mob categorization looks like this: lvl 0-7: entry level mobs lvl 7-20: mid level mobs lvl 20+: end game uber content, not possible for 70% of player base guys I'm sorry, but maybe if you play the game...
  9. Svako

News: New Treasure Island MINI MAYHEM

another chance to flex my rare token avoiding skill, challenge accepted!!!
  10. Svako

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

I guess it works as designed, it was just designed without realizing that people don't need to see the bar with mapped things. So not a bug, but a possible room for improvement. Just use the template in the thread they created for bug reports/improvement ideas.
  11. Svako

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

yes, when you hide it, binding won't work
  12. Svako

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

for RDI, they would need at least 35 minutes, 30 minutes can only mean one thing, mayhem vendor refill, finally!!! :D
  13. Svako

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

mayhem vendor refill, finally!!!
  14. Svako

News: FFA Merry Mayhem Prizes 2023

so the token cycle for 2023 is finished now, maybe would be nice to refresh a vendor a bit so people will actually have something to spend them on? gz to the winners ofc :)
  15. Svako

Price Check Hazen Set *M*

I'm building the set for almost a year now, 5/7 completed, paid different prices for different parts all between tt+1.5k to tt+5k based on rarity and availability. Since the parts doesn't drop that much, I think there will be pretty serious "set fee" in case of full set deal (I think I've seen...
  16. Svako

Suggestion: Crafting

Wow, they must have really liked your idea, since they have built a time machine to impement it years ago, GJ MA, it's nice to see the lenghts you are willing to go when the right idea strikes :D
  17. Svako

Spina Invasion Tips & Tricks article

Yesterday I finally managed to run the instance and become 30th avatar to own the coat, all thanks to the "Regicide coat service" offered by Hardcore (Regicide coat service), big respect guys :) Run was pretty smooth and took around 30 minutes (cause we didn't get wiped at all), but now I...
  18. Svako

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem LP100, Modified (low tier)

As per title, interested in mod LP, combined mayhem pull is pretty much a must in the offer from my side with 2x rare and 133k regular tokens available (for example arson + kinetic/trauma amp). Hit me up here or in game if this interests you :)
  19. Svako

How NOT to loot a rare token - comprehensive guide

you can't change the mission, you have to accept the fact now that you have failed and most likely won't dodge the rare, sorry m8 :cry:;)
  20. Svako

felt unlucky so far, now i feel stupid lol :D :D
  21. Svako

LoL, I will feel rly stupid happy if that will happen :p hmmm, thankfully, there is then second chance to succeed by missing a pull due to some stupid stuff, like sleep or not using bucket for body functions :p making a post like this have most likely put me on naughty list for life :ROFLMAO:
  22. Svako

thx for the tip, I'm already 3 categories below the one I prefer, will try to go even lower
  23. Svako

This is for you out there, who wants to avoid looting a rare token by all means. Steps below worked for me so far: - go redulite track and beyond on every occasion for years and collect over 120k regular tokens - hunt hard on every mini mayhem - open thousands of boxes (be careful on first 50...
  24. Svako

FYI: TWEN tokens stopped dropping

someone said event prolongation? :D
  25. Svako

Spina Invasion Tips & Tricks article

I think the new armor reveals this secret, the only question is which mob has which combination. My observation: Soldiers: mainly imp, penet Drones: mainly acid, imp Workers: mainly imp, stab Might be wrong, feel free to correct me :)
Back