Search results

1. My|MindArk

Spina Invasion Tips & Tricks article

Do you have some tips and tricks you have learned by participating in the latest Spina gameplay on Planet Calypso? Help others by sharing valuable information on having a successful and fun run in the Flight of the Scarab and/or Spawn of Echidna! Submit your best tips and tricks below, and you...
  2. My|MindArk

Show us your best summer vibes in Entropia Universe! ⛱️☀️🌴😎🌺🏊

Show us your best summer vibes in Entropia Universe! ⛱️☀️🌴😎🌺🏊 Join our summer-themed Entropia picture giveaway on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for a chance to win 300 PED! 10 participants will win! See you there! 🙌
  3. My|MindArk

Happy International Day of Friendship!

Happy International Day of Friendship! 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 Do you have friends you think should join Entropia Universe? Join our giveaway on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to have a chance to win 750 PED and a Platinum Starter pack for your friend! See you there! 🙌
  4. My|MindArk

Tell your story and have the chance to win a thermos!

In the spirit of TWEN and Entropia Universe being around for 20 years, I would love to hear your stories! What drew you in to start and continue to play Entropia Universe? What was your first memorable experience? How long have you been in our game? For those that participate and share their...
  5. My|MindArk

Should Mindark update all the current Argonaut's visuals to the new model?

We are curious about your opinion regarding the visual update of the Argonaut that was introduced at the start of Mini Mayhem: Thanks Argonaut Giving. What are your views on the visual update? Did you like it?
  6. My|MindArk

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Welcome to Entropia Universe Unreal Greetings Entropians! I’m Dennis Antonsson, the Game Director responsible for taking Entropia into the new era that is Unreal Engine 5 — or what is known internally as the Odyssey project. We’ve built an amazing team here to make Odyssey a reality. But what...
  7. My|MindArk

FYI: Mayhem Events Update

We hope everyone is enjoying the Mini Mayhem event currently running on Crystal Palace. Based on all the feedback we have received regarding that event, and Mayhem events in general, I thought it would be a good idea to give some insight into our plans moving forward. The current Mini Mayhem...
  8. My|MindArk

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

I've recently created an Instagram focusing on the development of Entropia Universe in Unreal Engine 5 https://instagram.com/entropiauniverseunreal/ Follow for weekly updates :)
  9. My|MindArk

Preferable type of Mob Merchandise

The top three are: Warlock, 75 votes Atrox, 62 votes Subject SH-30, 46 votes This "Preferable type of Mob Merchandise" poll is mainly targeted towards the winner of the previous poll, the Warlock mob. What kind of merchandise would you be interested in buying when it comes to the Warlock mob...
  10. My|MindArk

Most wanted mob merch poll

We got the idea of making a poll to get an overview of what mobs you would like and prefer to exist in future possible merch. If you could mention 5 mobs maximum below that you would like to see on merch that would be awesome. Edit: I created a little bit of a mess creating this thread but it...
  11. My|MindArk

Just a heads up about the VU and the UI + Lab update

A heads up for everyone excited for the upcoming VU; The upcoming VU will not include the new UI or the Secret Lab update. We are still working on the new UI and the Secret Lab update and want to create something awesome for everyone. Therefore we want to take our time and finish everything...
  12. My|MindArk

AMA video will be delayed

Due to new health recommendations in Sweden, there will unfortunately be a delay in recording video responses to the AMA questions, as we want to make filming as safe as possible for the MindArk team. The text format responses will also be delayed. Thank you for your patience! Best regards My...
  13. My|MindArk

Entropia Merchandise

Hello, we have been looking at our Entropia merch store and I think it needs a little bit of an update ;) ( https://store.entropiauniverse.com/ ) Is there any merch you felt you have been missing from our merch store? Or is there anything you would like us to change with the merch we already...
  14. My|MindArk

Hello again from the Community Relations Manager

Hello Entropians! This will be a short and sweet message, but I’ve been looking through the forum and it has come to my attention that the last AMA MindArk had with you was quite a while ago. Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in another AMA in the future? Would that be...
  15. My|MindArk

Hello from MindArk's new Community Relations Manager!

Hello Entropians! I wish there were a better time for me to introduce myself than while many of you are dealing with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. I hope that during these difficult times you are all doing well. My name is My Antonsson and I have recently been hired as Community...
Back