Search results

1. waperboy

Selling: Armors, plates, and perhaps an mk-V?

Selling: Set: Infiltrator (L) armor, with Hermes (L) feet, if these are still a thing. Set: Ghost armor with Knight feet Set: Gremlin armor full Set: Vigilante armor full Set: Shogun armor full Set: Kobolt armor full And also full sets of plates fitting all of the armors above. And this old...
  2. waperboy

Skalman

Yes, I also fondly remember when I looted the last missing shadow part... the feet... ... ... :laugh: Man, those must have been the days!
  3. waperboy

Howlong will EU exist?

The biggest problem is that EU has to live with the heritage of its early years. If they could have reset everything once they got the hang of how the economy worked, we wouldn't have these ridiculous dichotomies equipment-wise that we do now.
  4. waperboy

Howlong will EU exist?

The life of EU is strange - a year ago, the economy was booming, prices were high, now they're low. As a real-cash economy, it's difficult to predict what will happen. As an example, I bough my ML-45 for 17k PED a few years back. Last summer (or was it the summer before - time flies so fast), I...
  5. waperboy

I will pay you to use my equiptment!

It's all about statistics - just wear it and you have a probability distribution;)
  6. waperboy

Ooh the suspense...

Yea I did, but my gf is going to her homeland, so all that cash is considered already spent ;) Perhaps some people tiering guns for resaonable prices? :yay:
  7. waperboy

Ooh the suspense...

...the suspense of waiting for 15 patches to download after being away from EU for a few months. After switching to Linux, it's a drag to boot into Windows... Vehicles, planets, what else? On patch #4 of 15 now, about 10 minutes have passed... I need some entertainment ;)
  8. waperboy

When is it time...

I feel with you - I love to play. Earlier, it didn't matter economically if I put a few k peds (1000-3000 -ish) per month, but recently I got to taste the recession, and now the money is needed elsewhere.
  9. waperboy

Selling: Knight armor (M)

Knight armor is the perfect choice for small trox - and it makes you look golden! Buy this gleaming armor! :yay:
  10. waperboy

I'm all for wishing people to have good luck, but this is crazy

Undercover MA employee having a bit of fun... :lolup:
  11. waperboy

News: The End of "Entropia"?

Great of you to come up with the name Olaf Polri - the kind of super-subtle hint I like ;)
  12. waperboy

Achievement: Foejacker

Get burned? Heck, he's Burnsey... ;)
  13. waperboy

Achievement: Foejacker

What's next? Rockf**ker? :yay:
  14. waperboy

so sad at Nea´s

Oh well, we all have our moments :) He seemed reasonable though. Carry on :)
  15. waperboy

cK Shadows

:yay:...:scratch:...:broke:...:grumble:...:sweat:...:twocents:...:yay:...:rocket:
  16. waperboy

Selling: ML-45, Mk.V, Fox ME

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that .... bump!
  17. waperboy

EntropiaTeam Helper. DMG meter.

Interesting. How do you plan on finding out how much damage the other team members do?
  18. waperboy

Uber: W2s on fire

Gratz! And now you have 2 of them, so you can tier them up! ;)
  19. waperboy

FYI: Mining Finder Range Enhancer - test

Now multiply with depth to find the increase in volume of ground ;) Assuming it's cylindrical, the ratio would stay the same I guess. But what if it's hemispherical? Since depth can be much larger that radius, perhaps not.
  20. waperboy

Time for a bump
  21. waperboy

Any Scientists in the room? Real ones?

Great lecture, great lecturer. I've seen it, and I love watching stuff like that! :yay: I've also watched a complete physics course from Berkeley university, with prof. Richard Muller (twice actually), which is really good. It's some 20+ lectures of some 80 minutes each. Good stuff if you want...
  22. waperboy

Any Scientists in the room? Real ones?

As I have come to understand it, the present state of theories lean towards a flat universe that will expand forever, and that we have to do astronomy NOW, because the more we wait, the less there will be to observe. Astronomers in the far future will thus be unable to form any theories about...
  23. waperboy

Update brings changes to qty of fragments per loot?

Nope you didn't get 5-8 per loot, you must have fragments confused for something else :)
  24. waperboy

Bump it up again
  25. waperboy

Could it be the end for game endings?

Some movies and especially tv series pop to mind. Seems the general trend in entertainment to approach infinity ;)
Back