2. Jade Draconis

Brukits Enhancer shop

mostly speed enhancers
  3. Jade Draconis

Brukits Enhancer shop

any plans for mining enhancers in the furure?😁
  4. Jade Draconis

Mining for profit 3 : New Switzerland

i rekon igni wont be released much untill mayhem ends. Igni ideally shouldnt be in high demand for the first quater of 2024 unless they add in some unforseen event. If this year has taught me anything, MA can throw a curve ball at anytime.
  5. Jade Draconis

Mining for profit 2 : LA 63

the ola u mine, which is also my mining home atm, is usualy very time dependant. its never empty , kinda like Argus. if you do find ur self alone there, good things can happen.
  6. Jade Draconis

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Theres a reason i stopped my own logging on PCF that i had started last year. Mining has really gone haywire this year. Your observation on mining in a specific time period seems accurate. Lets just say my tt has gotten so bad i am going to go unamped for the next year. Wish you the best and...
  7. Jade Draconis

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

I can second this. I have on multiple instances had 30-40 nrfs in a row. I later checked in with Frilas and found out this shit exists. ever since i have tried logging in and out when i have close to 15 nrfs in a row and see the loc hasnt changed. Ive lost around 500 ped due to this bug in the...
  8. Jade Draconis

Question: is boting good ?

All i shall say is as a core miner, there is legit no benefit of having mining bots. I dont know the arguments for the ppl supporting hunting bots, but mining bots have legit no place in this game.
  9. Jade Draconis

Current ESI Drop Rate

Just putting in my puny experience. i looted two ESI 20 ish ped each from the Cyrene Lupine event on Gen 0. i must've killed 100k lupines to loot those 2 ESI
  10. Jade Draconis

Help: Old player LF some mining mentoring

i run a discord for miners. https://discord.gg/8nUUcHQv
  11. Jade Draconis

What would you do if you had 20k PEDs?

As an avid miner myself and having exactly that much pedbank atm that i have grown from 2 k in 4 years, id say mining is the best way in game to grow your pedcard without having to keep on depoing. that being said if you dont enjoy it, itll feel like a job and ull eventually come to hate it.
  12. Jade Draconis

News: Information for Entropia Universe 17.22.1 patch

last lp 70 go brrrrt with Messi today. you can see the future my friend🙃
  13. Jade Draconis

News: Introducing TWEN Token

While i am a full time miner and would definitely have loved to see some tokens drop for us and crafter, i think we are kind of sidelining and imp fact here. this is an opportunity for people of all professions to hunt and get their looter lvls up for a lot less loss. If twen items and UR tokens...
  14. Jade Draconis

Entropia Universe 17.22.0 Release Notes

beating a dead horse my friend. As a miner, ive long given up on this dream😢
  15. Jade Draconis

New Mining Log

GZ again brother. well deserved
  16. Jade Draconis

Help: Looking for advice

from what i have heard, yes. i was on RT for quite some time and have not experienced this. i had a weird instance in Argus where the deeds were being excavated but the resources were not going into my inventory or storage . had to relog to fix it. Bugs galore😒.
Back