Search results

1. Deepa2

Entropia Universe 18.1.3 Release Notes

wow that was massive!
  2. Deepa2

Selling: WTS [DOA Mayhem Foeripper, Augmented] t7.99, or swap for same doa t10 or BP110 imp t6-t10

This gun can do 5h with no repairs! b-amp beta/gamma
  3. Deepa2

Remove Crafting Condition

Not worth it
  4. Deepa2

Remove Crafting Condition

I do support idea. but.. I lost around 50k USD on gambling explo and shrap. And another 50k USD on mining gambling. MA and all PE players greatly benefitted from it. You want to remove gambling? It will destroy this "game"
  5. Deepa2

Loot Tracker Tool

btw [Castorian Combat EnBlade-10, TWEN Edition] is not in list of weapons.
  6. Deepa2

Selling: WTS Titan F 4/7

Bulk offer of 4x titan F parts: [Titan Shin Guards (F)] [Titan Thigh Guards (F)] [Titan Gloves (F)] [Titan Foot Guards (F)] no separate sales. But you can express interest in some part here in topic or to DM.
  7. Deepa2

FYI: Skill gain stacking

did they fix pills stacking yet?
  8. Deepa2

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

Well, yeah two main reasons as people said above. 1) no capacity for more players. Engine and hardware will crash as soon as +10% people start to play. Moreover I suspect economy will crash too. We already have all mu vacuum cleaned by top 100 players (not blaming them!). And it will make a...
  9. Deepa2

Buying: WTB RDI Cybernetic Eye

bump
  10. Deepa2

pew
  11. Deepa2

subj
  12. Deepa2

Epic Jellyworm - half a year of pain and suffering :)

Thank you very much for details and video. They should have name this pet a "berserker" due to it's buffs
  13. Deepa2

Suggestion: Gold rush Arkadia mining event

Totally agree, this event should go for a week-two max and with threshold of 10 hours a day limit. We have families, jobs, and need to sleep.
Back