Search results

1. P

Looking for ex-players to interview!

This is a good way to get real info about EU. Anyone doing anything significant ingame ( considerable assets ) will not say any truth as they will not risk the game developers ire. Start with Deathifer, the reason the game even survived to today. Without his publicity from purchase / subsequent...
  2. P

Investment Fund or Money Laundering?

Good luck!
  3. P

MankiniGate

They do the bare minimum on this game due to lack of competition. Wouldn't take much to put them out of business to be honest. Stay tuned :)
  4. P

Buying: Buying high tier LC-100

Buying a high tier LC-100 Pls msg me with offers ty.
  5. P

Buying: Buying set of Supremecy M UL

Send offers via PM. Paying pure peds.
  6. P

Working Together: Crafted Components

Thank you for everything you do to help make entropia better! Working together will help us all succeed.
  7. P

Server Downtime for Release

I will be happy if they just make it possible to deposit with VISA again. Been down since Friday for me and support still has no ETA for fix. Kind of mind boggling a key component of a real cash economy ( depositing real currency ) takes this long to fix.
  8. P

CLASSIFIED Recruiting !

An excellent group of people to play / chat with. Couldn't be happier! Excellent soc under Afro's leadership!
  9. P

Buying: Seeking LC-100 or Ecotron v.26b

looking to immediately purchase one of these two guns. Message me with tier and price. Pure Peds on hand.
Back