Search results

1. AckerZ

Selling: Bonzo Slim Jim Blueprints | +0.7ppc 7000%

I have 328 Bonzo Slim Jim Blueprints for sale. 0.7ped per click | 7000% Bonzo Slim Jims are needed to break into Cars on RT. Pm on PCF or in game Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
  2. AckerZ

Can we please remove this - what is the purpose?

It'd be real nice if you could please remove this annoying restriction that prevents you from selling your crafting materials while having the crafting window open. Not entirely sure what the point of that restriction is, from the player perspective it means you have to completely close your...
  3. AckerZ

Selling: 32m Autoloot Bronze Rabbit | 1.5k Ped

WTS [Robot Easter Bunny, Bronze Pet] 32m Autoloot Unlocked 1.5k Ped
  4. AckerZ

Price Check QR40 Damage Enhancer 4 Blueprint

Hey looking to understand what a fair price for QR40 damage 4 bp is. TY in advance.
  5. AckerZ

Selling: Pulsar Armor Plate 5 Blueprint QR16.2 +750

Selling my Pulsar Armor Plate 5 Bp QR16.2 +750 Pm in game or on forum
  6. AckerZ

Selling: Lowest DPS Weapons

Selling my collection of rare Low DPS Weapons. Some rare some less so. For the less informed players there is a hidden value in very low DPS weapons that is commonly overlooked by a lot of players. When skilling weapons, skill gain 'value' is not based on peds spent but rather your level in...
  7. AckerZ

Buying: Stealth Armor Blueprints

Looking to buy a set of Stealth Armor Blueprints. Pm in game or on here.
  8. AckerZ

Selling: GRAPHENE COMPOSITE

WTS 1x Graphene Composite 25000% = 1k ped Will list shortly on Ark auction SB 22000% BO 27000% Msg in game "Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous" The 'bottleneck' material used in the UL Smuggler Armor Plate Chain Smuggler Armour Plate Impact - 13 / Cut - 14 / Stab - 13 / Block Damage - 1% /...
  9. AckerZ

Price Check Perfected Plates

Looking to gather data on the fair market value of the various perfected plates - I will try and document here based on people's best estimates. I'll eventually turn the data from this post into a bigger post on perfected plate's and their respective chains. Perfected Plates Perfected Imperium...
  10. AckerZ

Info: Spina Brood Mother

Grabbed some pics of the new Brood Mother Boss for those who've not yet seen it. 10/10 mob design to whoever made it.
  11. AckerZ

Selling: TWEN Tokens

Got 200 to sell @1.6ped On Arkadia but can list on Auction if required. Will be adding more and trying to stay competitive on price.
  12. AckerZ

New mission error on Cyrene?

Cross posting on here and cyrene forum. Theres a new mission for beginners to get a BLP pistol, you'd assume it was UL based on the turn in requirements. Currently they are asking for 18.5ped for a 9.25 L pistol and 32ped animal oil residue for a 15.50ped? Got to assume this is an error rather...
  13. AckerZ

Buying: WTT Dominax Moccasin for Dominax Viper

Looking to swap a Moccasin for a Viper + any ped difference Msg on here or in game "Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous"
  14. AckerZ

Selling: 🧬 PURE PARTICLE SAMPLE MK 4 🧬

After weeks of grinding and having some brutally expensive crafting runs I have managed to make a Pure Particle Sample MK 4 For those new to the Pure Particle Samples on Arkadia, it is a massive crafting chain once you reach MK4 you are able to enter the Smugglers Genetics Lab on Arkadia Moon...
  15. AckerZ

Question: Serious Testing Done On Sights & Scopes

Has there ever been any serious testing done on sights and scopes to work out exactly what 'Attachment Skill Bonus' actually does? I've done quite a number of small tests now under different circumstances to see what skill gain bonus they provide and honestly its not as clear as I'd have hoped -...
  16. AckerZ

Increasing Mob Spawn Density

Has anyone ever tried to increase the mob spawn density in an area by just hunting in the same spot for days-weeks on end? My assumption being there is some kind of resource allocation algo that increases mob spawn if enough kills/ped is spent in an area. Or is this something controlled by the...
  17. AckerZ

Buying: ☠ Calling Arkadian Big Game Hunters! ☠

Looking for high-level Arkadian hunters capable of hunting some of the planet's Uber mobs. I'm looking to purchase all the following materials you can loot. These mobs are currently beyond my cycle range, so I'm interested in opening an invite to those who can take them on. I'm offering to buy...
  18. AckerZ

Buying: AckerZ Buying Thread

Looking to purchase the following: Weapons: Emik S30 S.I Combat Knife S.I Psy-Sword Mindforce: Teleport Chip 3 UL Whips: Dominax Viper Dominax Moccasin (WTT for Viper) Blueprints: GYRO FAP-22 (L) Blueprint Terramaster 8 (L) Blueprint Longreach 4 (L) Blueprint Bullseye 8 (L) Blueprint Leaf...
  19. AckerZ

Buying: Ostelok Pommel Feather & Lower Beak

Looking to buy these ark materials Message on forum or in game: 'Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous'
  20. AckerZ

Selling: Carapace Red Boots +32

Selling a pair of Carapace Red Boots M +32 Female can be made to order - same price.
  21. AckerZ

Buying: WTB Yuka Spinal Plate 145%

Looking to buy 10x Yuka Spinal Plates @145% Msg on here or in game: 'Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous'
  22. AckerZ

Selling: Herman ARK-R (Puny Skilling BLP Rifle)

Selling the Herman ARK-R - Rare UL BLP Rifle TIR 125/100 | T0.99 Great gun for grinding punys and levelling BLP at minimal cost. TT+ 140
  23. AckerZ

When merch?

Hey MA, When 3-D Model Merch? Kiss.
  24. AckerZ

Buying: Level 1 Unlimited Mind Force Chips

Looking to buy level 1 unlimited MF chips Particularly in order of preference: Corrosive Attack Chip1 Electric Attack Chip 1 Lacerating Attack Chip 1 Cryogenic Attack Chip 1 Kinetic Attack Chip 1 Pm in game or on here 'Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous'
  25. AckerZ

Buying: Emik S30

Looking to buy this old UL noob pistol There's no recent auction data on this so unsure how to price it, +150 as my offer. Open to negotiations though especially if high tir. Pm here or in game 'Anonymous Ackerz Anonymous'
Back