1. Tor

Selling: Mah'ketta (M) and set of 6A plates

Mahketta price droppted to TT+ 500
  2. Tor

5B plates sold.
  3. Tor

Hi all, I am selling a full set of Mah'ketta armor, as well as sets of 6A and 5B plates. Mah'ketta - 197.92TT + 700PED. Tiers are in the 140-150 zone. With 3 parts under 120. Armor Plating Mk. 5B: 216TT + 315PED Armor Plating Mk. 6A: 175TT + 85PED
  4. Tor

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

I think Buffet is not talking about a simple lack of knowledge. He is in the business of investing, so I am sure he and his company studied cryptos more deeply than 99% of those who are currently investing into it. I believe by lack of knowledge he means the unpredictability of the investment...
  5. Tor

MU

I believe that one point missing form this discussion is the mindset of a casual gamer - and I believe most EU players are just that. I am one of those people. I do not expect to break even or make money from this game. To me, MU is just a way to get extra ammo - but at the end of the day I know...
  6. Tor

Level 50+ avatars with no uber

When I first played the game, before I quit in 2010, I was a 50+ lvl hunter, but my only Uber was from a random mining drop when I was running to a TP. But during those times, even getting a global was not a very common occurrence. I have started playing the game again in 2015 and haven't had a...
  7. Tor

Strongboxes

I doubt that bound items have such a limit since they don't seem to affect the economy much. I think starter packages are a perfect example of the exception to the alleged "limit" rule.
  8. Tor

Strongboxes

I do not think that pills are a scam - they are there to balance out the potential over profiting from Boxes. Without nontradable pills, the boxes would pretty much always result in a deposit that gives a higher return, since everything else in those boxes could be sold for MU or TTed. IMO: If...
  9. Tor

Selling: Yau kung mun lvl0 for sale

FYI - I sold mine for 50 a few months ago. Boxed pets are just hard to sell. There are way too many of them.
  10. Tor

Crafted Amps Post 2.0 - Worth it?

Hey community! Just wondering if anyone started using crafted L laser amps after loot 2.0? Has it become less unprofitable to use them, due to new loot rules? Or are they still as big of a PED drain as they used to be? I am asking because RDI alpha are too expensive now and A105+ amps are...
  11. Tor

Can a Russian speaker help me out? :P

It's not called "Bear's Coal," but "Bear's Corner" and it's cheap Vodka. You can see prices for it here: http://winestyle.ru/products/Medvejyi-Ugol-750.html A half-liter bottle is under $5. Here's the manufacturer's site: http://www.sygroup.ru/our_brands/regional_brands/medvejyi_ugol/...
  12. Tor

FYI: Testing Armor Decay version 2.0000

Where are the armor levels shown? couldn't see on on Mahketta or Musca.
  13. Tor

EBN: Eomon Migration Expected Within Days!

Finally. Hopefully this will cause a drop in RDI prices to a normal level again.
  14. Tor

One major question about Loot 2.0

From my very limited hunting post Loot 2.0, I noticed that if I lose a lot of HP while hunting a mob, the loot is generally low. For example, when I hunted mobs of equivalent level that did 60+ dmg per hit, loot was worse, than when I hunted mobs that did under 20 dmg per hit. For example, my...
  15. Tor

No more buff eggs from Easter Strongboxes

Do these boxes drop regular rings?
  16. Tor

Info on CDF Laser Amps

Hi, I am having a hard time finding info on how good & eco the CDF laser amps are. These are the amps that once can purchase using combat tokens on Calypso. So, are they worth the money? Are they eco?
  17. Tor

Vikings of Entropia is recruiting

Speaking from experience. It's a great soc. Always someone on to chat with, and there are plenty of people and or soc events to partake in.
  18. Tor

Buying: WTB Multiple stuffs

Check Cyrene auction. Some Gremlin pieces were going for cheap there.
  19. Tor

"omg you*re so lucky"

I think "lucky" is am improper adjective. Yeah, you paid for the boxes and being committed to the game were the first to get them. Don't get annoyed, I'm sure it's not the first time this has happened to you in the game.
  20. Tor

Info: Strongboxes Loot - Observations

Went through 50 boxes. Got 1 L ring (the speed one), a bunch of ammo, 3 kitties, 1 rover, 1 panda (uncommon), 6 pet tags.
  21. Tor

7.5k Equus Young ... O_O

Nice job man. Glad to see MA paying ya.
  22. Tor

Entropia Universe Cash Card Information

more like 2-3 hours for the deposits.
  23. Tor

Withdrawal question for US players.

Thnx for the help guys. MA really should make a much more detailed withdrawal FAQ to speed up the process.
  24. Tor

Withdrawal question for US players.

Do you put the whole address as MA asks, or just a part of it. By the whole I mean: street, city, State, zip code, or is just the street enough? Also, is an IBAN number different from the number that's on my checks?
Back