Search results

1. Lyper

Selling Evade Chip

Hello, I am Selling a 3.14 TT Evade chip, And due to the fact im poor, I dont want the auction to eat 15 ped of mine for Auction Fee's... So Make me some offer, Market price is 8400% Today, Letting it go for 8000% !! So who is gonna be the lucky?:laugh:
  2. Lyper

Soooo What now?

Ok here i am, Fully disapointed!! Im a noob... yes yes i know... But I already have 1100 in rifle, 70 in HG, 200 in LB, 150 PF, maybe 30 SB... but in my head the nicest way to go is melee... but does it is WAY more expensive to play that way? Cause everyone say me to not go melee, go all in HG...
  3. Lyper

Weird! Weapon Stats dont show...

Weird!! Ok here my problem, I look at other people's Screenshot and see they dont get Learning period 100% and Lvl req 0.0, But for me, All weapon and things show that!! Theres is a way to get Real info, Its sooooo ennoying...!! Please help me Uber Forumers!!:rolleyes: :wtg:
  4. Lyper

Looking For Job!!

I am looking for nearly ANYTHING That can help someone else, as doing his trade, Fap him, Distract mob, And plus i start skilling coloring!, I can do ur slave if u want!!:laugh: Then Pm me for little jobs or write it on Thread!! Thank you all
  5. Lyper

Help For Tailor Item List

I Need help for Tailor Item List... Like Soft leather go in Soft Hides and so... Cause im totally lost, They say enahamell button, But what is the mat i need to transform? Please help!!
  6. Lyper

Tailoring any good?

Is it better than Weapon Craft, Attachment Craft and all theses at the moment? Cause coloring, Colormatching, Clothes making look like for me...!! Do its lower cost or something? Just give me some info im sooooo lost!!
  7. Lyper

Sweating

I Been off for a year or so, And now i see the Sweating cap been put off!! But, I am at 117 Skill point... But i can lvl to which lvl before i stop lvling... and when im gonna be lvl 2 proff... what it gonna give?? theyre is a stats sheet or something?? Thanx for answer
  8. Lyper

Auction

How i can put more than one item on the Auction?!?! because if i want to sell 4 jester d-1 in tt at same time it will cost only 1 ped and if i seperate em it will cost 4 ped and no profit!!
  9. Lyper

First Longblade

Humm... I Want to use longblade because... theyre more fun :rolleyes: but i dont which i should use in first... i think the one of TT is the right beginner one :confused:
  10. Lyper

Mindforce

I was wondering, What you can do with mindforce, i mena the implants and the thing... because i see a pro using kung-fu magic and killing some beast... Look kinda cool :D then i am asking what u can do with this and ... should i use something because its cool :laugh:
  11. Lyper

Mining Help

I Dont Even Know what i need to buy to do minin and what i need to do to mine something :( Help Me im so lost!
  12. Lyper

Switching From Rifle To Longsword

I will switch from rifle to sword because it look to me more economic! It does more dmg, take no bullet(but need heavy repair) What i think about it??(a friend will craft me one but i need one more Angelic)
  13. Lyper

Buying Garcen, Lyst And Erdo

I Am buying Garcen Lubricant, Lysterium Ingot And Erdorium!!
  14. Lyper

Rifle or Handgun

I just noticed that the handgun from the terminal only use 1 bullet for one fire... does it is more economic or the apalo is more&?&? i got an apalo and a omegatron 103... but the omegatron eat all my profit and i dont know what to do:( does the handgun from terminal is a good choice or i keep...
  15. Lyper

First Animal to hunt

I am hunting for 2 days and... I think de Daikiba is good to start hunt with (I kill them in 6 shot) What u think about it? :confused:
  16. Lyper

Some Price Plz

I dont know if i posted in the good place (i wish for it) I need some price for some item(i want to sell em) a A&P Series Brave and a Shogun Thigh-Guards(F) ... THXX!
  17. Lyper

Theres a way to not getting ruined??

I play this game and... I dont want to use much money from a credit card... I LOVE THIS GAME, but what is the best proff for someone who start with no money?!?! i already have some peds(a rifle with a value of 15 peds, a armor with a value of 6 peds) Thx for all answer
  18. Lyper

Melee Or Ranged ??:|

Okkk i know i am n00b... i am in my corner;) I was hunting with a rifle, i got a big loot(for 25 peds) but i use an Solomate apolo and its pretty weak, and it use all my gold on ammo, Does a sword is more economic?? Thx for answer (Sword or gun is better)
Back