Search results

1. Chloee

Make ALL armors customizable

Not only that, but as someone who is attmepting to skill up in this field. its beyond tedious to even get 1 skill point and im only low level... so i can only imagine what its going to be like at higher levels....skilling should be improved also.
  2. Chloee

Info: Chloe's Salon

Hello all, Below you can find all the services I currently provide with their respective levels. I am located at Calypso, Bilton Tower 1, 4G. if you wish to contact me please feel free to pm me ingame : Chloe Chlo Night or join my Discord: https://discord.gg/kSvwysUG6U ✂️Hairstyling : level...
  3. Logo_pcf.jpg

Logo_pcf.jpg

4. Chloee

Suggestion: Mob collision AI

I think the issue is the pathfinding AI. This is would be responsible for finding a route to the player. Currently the system seems to only plot a direct route and does not seem to account for any obstructions. This however might be done deliberately as AI can be CPU intensive, with the sheer...
  5. Chloee

Entropia on Linux

I think iv been running in windows 10 mode ?(according to the winecfg Applications tab ?) no real noticeable difference. I was having issues with the 64bit version of the game not appearing (but running in system monitor) The client loader has also been really unstable for me also. Downloading...
  6. Chloee

Buying: Nusul Leather Texture Blueprint(Bought)

Bump :painter:
  7. Chloee

Buying: Nusul Leather Texture Blueprint(Bought)

Please feel free to pm here or ingame : Chloe Chlo Night Thanks!
  8. Chloee

Info: Entropia Universe Now Available IN THE BROWSER!

Moonlight was a great app for that (only works if you have a Nvidia Card as it runs off Nvidia Now tech) by far the best performance of all the streaming software that I have tried(for local streaming). I also hear Parsec is fairly good for remote/ internet streaming.
  9. Chloee

Info: Entropia Universe Now Available IN THE BROWSER!

I really hope they do have plans.. esp for macOS or Linux. That said Wine does work fairly well.
  10. Chloee

entropia wiki sub pages do not work

Just an FYI: You can view cached versions of the wiki by clicking here on google. if it helps at all.
  11. cache.jpg

cache.jpg

how to view cache
  12. Chloee

Selling: Bear - Female - Unlimited - Full Set (SOLD)

Hi do you still have the armour for sale ?
  13. Chloee

Sub Warp Drive 2 (L)

Gz, you will be flying circles around us now, even more so ! :D :woohoo:
  14. Chloee

Info: Tribute to DJ Izzy

I'll be there, thanks for organising this Eleni!
  15. Chloee

Uber: Two nice hofs

Gz ! :yay:
  16. Chloee

Has anyone ever tried a gamming joystick

Possibly. Although for most, I guess a plug and play would be a nice option. Along with more analog control over things like movement would be nice. (not just stopped or full speed)
  17. Chloee

Has anyone ever tried a gamming joystick

If you have steam, you can map most controllers,(without any extra software) I will say its not that great, but it can get the job done. I'm sure once Mindark make official support for controllers it will be a better exp.
  18. Chloee

FYI: Victory Society Recruiting

Feel Free to apply ! ( via the method Eyeshark provided) - There is no requirements to joining, other than being an active player :cheer:
  19. Chloee

Question: Who's active? Who's recruiting?

Can confirm Victory is a great choice if you like to hunt in space aswell. (such as doing the new dropship wave! )Lots of friendly people there too!
  20. Chloee

oil rig

i dont know much about pvp/ oil rigs... but isn’t land pvp the only use for mounted weapons ? unless you hunt in space ofc.
  21. Chloee

Icewind's Halloween stream

Great stream! :shots:
  22. Chloee

Missed my birthday: 15 years in-game

Happy Birthday ! :P Thats a big Gz :)
  23. Chloee

Achievement: LVL 15 Tailor - Fashion Design

Gz ! Thats a very nice skill, I believe its linked to some of the beauty professions too!
Back