Search results

1. B

Selling: WTS Zyn'viathan Coin 7/Seven

Zyn’viathan – Part 7 of 10 – A Mercenary Perhaps? Kill 1500 Players on in Cyrene PVP Buyout = 1k ped Pm here or in game ty
  2. B

Discovery: Fi/Ra/Co Evil Augmented

nice nice, can I ask where did you guys find the info on the new amp upgrade?
  3. B

Buying: WTB twen tokens at 6 pec each - need around 70k

bump need 60k more
  4. B

Buying: WTB twen tokens at 6 pec each - need around 70k

WTB twen tokens at 6 pec each - need around 70k Pm me here or pm in game Best BG God
  5. B

Buying: WTB tier 9 components

bump
  6. B

Buying: WTB tier 9 components

Need about 900 tier 9 components paying 210% pm here
  7. B

Selling: WTS Empty Skill Implant (L) 421.42 tt at 900% - sold

Looted this off of a Gorgon ESI - 421.42 tt - asking for 900% lowered from previous Pm me here if interested. Thank you. SOLD ty
  8. B

Question: How can I get this lucky?

That must be it. Let me get on that; actually I have not even looted an ares ring. I guess some of us have bad luck.
  9. B

Question: How can I get this lucky?

I opened about 20k boxes in the last couple of years, I have yet to loot a seasonal ring.
  10. B

Selling: Selling Twen tokens 2.5k +

Sold ty all
  11. B

Selling: Selling Twen tokens 2.5k +

Selling twen tokens 2.5k+ for 0.4 ped each. Currently on Cyrene but I can meet you on your planet. Shoot me a msg here or in game at Best BG God
  12. B

Selling: WTS Easter Strong boxes

bump
  13. B

Bump grab them before they are gone
  14. B

bump
  15. B

bump
  16. B

WTS Easter strong boxex - around 5000 total BO= 0.78 each min 1000 boxes per trade or 0.75 if you buy them all.
  17. B

Selling: Selling Twen tokens around 2k total

Selling Twen tokens around 2k total - BO = 1 ped each Thank you
  18. B

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

2023-10-10 13:19 Entropia Universe Support: Hi BG, Thank you for your reply. Your account has at this time been unlocked, we appreciate your cooperation. Take care and best of luck. Kind regards, Entropia Universe Support So 4 days of no access to my account. I am glad I got it back...
  19. B

I didn't want to respond to your original post but you wanted to go on so I'll respond once 1. Like I said I was not happy with my account getting locked, there was no response from support for any reason so vented here. I will take full blame if I did anything wrong but I should not be locked...
  20. B

I respect your opinion, if you don't believe what I said that's totally cool with me, and that's not the point I was trying to make. I posted this thread because I was simply angry at MA's way of handling cases like this. Again I respect your opinion.
  21. B

You hit it spot on. I am not trying to make a point about who's right or who's wrong in a he says and she says situation although I genuinely believe that my actions were appropriate. The point here is MA has poor customer service and does stuff that by a common sense standard would be...
  22. B

Thanks for the tip, funny I looked at my previous support tickets they ACTUALLY responded to me on a weekend when I asked to raise my monthly deposit in Mar 2020 when I first started because I was planning to buy an extra 50 calypso land deeds around 200 USD each back then. I miss the time the...
  23. B

I think an episode from the graham stephan show he showed what it takes to be the top 1% of net worth in the USA from different age groups, 10 mil plus would be needed for 40-45 age group actually, so 1/100 40 plus yo would be a worth over 10 mil in the USA, it’s not that uncommon to be honest...
Back