Search results

1. ThePink

Buying: WTB Lion (F) Gloves

Looking for this Lion Female Gloves to complete my set. PM me in game for faster response Ix-Chel the Pink Bots TY!
  2. ThePink

Have I been banned from Calytrade?? Mystery Error...

Ok this is a bit of a weird one. I tried to post something on #Calytrade channel today and I got a strange error message saying "Error: Access Denied" . Now has anyone ever experienced this before? Is it a bug or have I been unjustly banned from Calytrade for some reason? I don't recall doing...
  3. ThePink

What to do in the Feff Pit

Ok I am only doing this little video just to give newcomers an idea of what to expect and what TO DO in the Feff Pit at Fort Fury. I hope it help but ultimately... Enjoy :)
  4. ThePink

Finally got my 6k Daily Token Storm Coat! Video

This is one of my longest grind ever on Entropia Universe! Took me around 1 and a half years to complete. 6k Daily Token it takes to buy a Charcoal Storm Coat. It gives 25% run speed increase which is max for an item. On this video you will see the final leg of this incredible journey to acquire...
  5. ThePink

Skills which increase Hit ability and Critical Handgun

Hi, I am a just wondering what are the skills you need to focus on in your codex to improve on my Hit Ability and Critical? I am currently using a Karma Killer and is on 7/7 on Hit and Critical. So with codex rewards which skills should I bump on? Thanks in advance.
Back