Search results

1. T

Selling: Augmented/Modified Gorgon (M) Set

I am selling my mixed Augmented and Modified Gorgon (M) Set. Three Augmented and Four Modified Parts. Augmented Harness (M) Augmented Arms Augmented Thigh Modified Shin Modified Feet Modified Helmet Modified Gloves I also have an extra modified fang and couple extra adj./imp. fangs if...
  2. T

Buying: Rent Arson FEN

I would like to rent Arson, FEN during Merry Mayhem. I can provide collateral. Message your price to rent for Merry Mayhem.
  3. T

Buying: Want To Rent (or Buy) Lacerating 13 FEN

Change of plans. I am looking to rent Lacerating 13 FEN for one month. I have collateral. Rate can be discussed. Message here or game.
  4. T

Selling: Genesis Star Excavator, Adjusted

I do not have the time for mining at the moment, so this beautiful excavator is just sitting and going to waste. Tier - 0.34 TIR - 13/200 SB: 8k BO: 8.2k I need PED because I am broke.
  5. T

Selling: Pure Particle Sample MK 4

I was lucky enough to craft an extra Pure Particle Sample MK 4. This is what is required to enter the new instance on Arkadia. BO: 1900 PM here or message in game.
  6. T

Selling: Guns, Ring, & More

Several items are up for sale. Guns: T5.99 Camo Arms BGH - +38k T5.99 BP-20, FEN - SOLD Tools: T0 Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted - 7.9k
  7. T

Buying: Want to Rent LP-40, Perfected

I am wanting to skill up my pistol to be able to use LP-70 or BP-70. I would like to rent a LP-40, Perfected, for 1-2 weeks to accomplish this. I have collateral, including a T5 Camo Arms BGH that I will provide. Contact me here or in game.
  8. T

Selling: Summer 2020 + Christmas 2022 Set

I am looking to sell my amazing ring combo. Summer 2020 + Christmas 2022 BO 48k Looking for pure PED as I am looking to invest in Xanato's rental service. Message me here (preferred) or in game.
  9. T

Selling: Full Set of Viking (M)

Looking to sell full set of Viking (M). All parts are T0.99. BO: +6.5k Message me here preferred, but can be reached in game.
  10. T

Selling: Camo Arms BGH T5

I am looking to upgrade to more DPS soon, so I am offering my T5 Camo Arms BGH for sale. BO: 56k Easiest to message here.
  11. T

Buying: Want to Rent LB40 / LP40 Perf / BP70 Perf

Ello Entropians :hug: I am looking to rent one of the following for preferably one month (but would consider two weeks): LB-40, Improved LP-40, Perfected BP-70, Perfected LP-70 FEN I have collateral that I can provide for the duration of the rental. Contact here or in game.
  12. T

Buying: Liakon (M) UL Set

I am thinking of buying a UL set of Liakon (M). Please pm or send message here with offers.
  13. T

Selling: T10 CDF XTLC 800, XMAS 21, Mayhem Trauma 3

After many rough days of Mayhem :banghead: I am looking to sell my prized possessions. Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 3 (None left on token trader) SB: 18k BO: 22k Christmas Ring 2021 -- SB: 7,000 BO: 7,500 Summer Ring 2020 BO: 28k SOLD T10 CDF XTLC 800 (102.2 DPS, 10% Laser Skill Bonus) CB: 90k SOLD...
  14. T

Selling: Mayhem Trauma/Kinetic Amp 1-5

I have 20k+ Mayhem Tokens and 2 Rare Mayhem Tokens. I am taking offers of any of the following: Mayhem Trauma Amp 1 Mayhem Trauma Amp 2 - Trader Sold Out Mayhem Trauma Amp 3 - Trader Sold Out Mayhem Trauma Amp 4 Mayhem Trauma Amp 5 Mayhem Kinetic Amp 1 Mayhem Kinetic Amp 2 - Trader Sold Out...
  15. T

Buying: A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved | Genesis UL Swords

I want to buy ... A&P Series Mayhem LB-40, Improved (from vendor is fine too) Genesis UL Sword (Dragon's Breath - Rainbow) If you are willing to part with one of these, please send me message on forum (preferred) or in game.
  16. T

Buying: Shop in Twin Peaks/PA

Hello all you lovely Entropians! I am wanting to purchase a shop (preferably a large shop) in either Twin Peaks or Port Atlantis Mall. Please message me with the IP, location, and asking price! PED burning a hole in my pocket to give you. :lam:
  17. T

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 4-5

WTB Castorian Combat Mace, Mk.4/5. Any tier is fine. :dance:
  18. T

Buying: Angel / Shadow (M) UL

I am looking to purchase a set of either Angel / Angel, Adjusted or Shadow (M). I am paying in pure PEDs. Ready and waiting to go! Message here or in game. :tux:
  19. T

Buying: Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN

WTB Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN. Pure PEDs. Send message here or in game. :dance:
  20. T

Buying: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 1-5

Buying any of the Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 1-5. Find me here or pm in game.
  21. T

Selling: SOLD: Paneleon Spec Imp Set 194/200 TIR!

This set was sold. It has an uber Tier Increase Rate of 194/200. Please send your Best Offer. Reach me here or in game. :cheer:
  22. T

Buying: Isis CB19/21

I am wanting to buy either the Isis CB19 or the Isis CB21. Any tier is welcome. Pure PEDs. :handgun:
  23. T

Buying: Kinetic Attack Nanochip 8

WTB Kinetic Attach Nanochip 8 Any tier. PEDs ready to give you. :computer:
  24. T

Buying: Angel/Angel Adjusted (M) (UL)

I am looking to purchase a set of preferably Angel, Adjusted. However, I am willing to also purchase Angel. I am paying in pure PEDs. Ready and waiting to go! Message here or in game. :lam:
Back