Search results

1. G

Selling: WTS Arcticus Shin Guards (M) - 2xSOLD

Want to sell these shin guards I looted a couple weeks ago. Nothing too fancy about them except for a lot of cold protection and covering all dmg types except electricity. EDIT: First pair SOLD for +400 ped Second pair also SOLD for +400 ped If interested pm or mail me ingame @ Gladora...
  2. G

Suggestion: Allow for duplicate name changes

Heya, I wanted to get everyone's opinion on this small issue of mine. I am going to preface this post by saying that MA support has denied my request on numerous occasions and I don't expect them to change their decision based on this post, I merely wish to understand the decision as the...
  3. G

Selling: EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted 2.99 142/200 - SOLD

EWE EP-41 Military, Adjusted t2.99 TIR 142/200 SOLD FOR BO 4.1k
  4. G

Selling: Apocalypse Arm Guards (F) - SOLD

Hi, I looted this the other day and decided to sell: Its pretty sexy with decent stats. I have no earthly idea what it is worth so looking for offers. Feel free to dm or mail me ingame @ Gladora Gladora Amenath I dont check these boards regularly. Thanks! :)
  5. G

Selling: Selling Christmas Ring 2017

It's with a heavy heart that I'm putting my beloved Xmas 2017 ring up for sale. Long story short, I simply do not have the time to play the game as extensively as I used to these past 6 months, which is why I feel that this expensive toy is currently wasting away in my inventory and deserves a...
Back