Search results

1. L

Selling: Mining Skills for Sale

Hi, I am selling off all my mining skills. I calculate them to be worth 1640.26 ped on auction (weekly sales) so looking for offers close to that. I've used the Entropia Wiki Skills Calculator to determine the ESI size needed for each skill and the average weekly auction value for the skill...
  2. L

Looking for a society with western North America players

Hi, I’m from Alberta Canada and looking for an active society. Been playing EU since 2007 ish but have chipped out in the past before coming back off and on. Level 40 miner and 35 hunter. I don’t mine much anymore and mostly hunt Feffoids and moving to Feffox on Calypso but open to other...
  3. L

Ziplex P160 (L)

Does anyone have much experience using this insane finder? At 16 ped per ore drop, I’m curious about the average find size and hit rate. Or by comparison, if you use a lvl 12 often, I’m assuming they are the same so what’s the average size and HR with that? I mine a lot but most I have ever...
  4. L

Need a ride to calypso

My wife started on Arcadia and needs a ride to calypso. Anyone know how I can get her there safely? Is there a popular location on arkadia where pilots hang out?
Back