Search results

1. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Unable to insert Mindforce Implant

Just took out mine for repair, shouldnt have done that, bug here too. Can anyone actually take it out and insert it again anymore ?
  2. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Account Blocked ... Im crying...

Funny thing is i saw U doing exactly the same thing today while hunting Atrox, hopping into your flying vehicle not to have to take damage and going out again when the atrox stopped aggroing u. I even called u out on it in local chat. So i guess its easy to call out others ;)
  3. Cyane Cyanee Ca

HOF Anyone? Not unless ur the lucky 3..

To me this just showes that he doesnt share your ideal, nothing more ;) The rudeness of other miners is nothing new, I cant even count the times ive found a claim when someone else is nearby and that person has launched for my claim to be able to double bomb it before i reach it lol. Throw a...
  4. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

First off, the question was for the q/a and not to u, but since u were kind enough to answer i will return the same favour and be more specific ;) So yes, anyone can buy tt equipment and drop 10 bombs per run, hunt young snable snots or dakibas with pixie armor. All this probably fits into a...
  5. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Q&A Thread - The Next Chapter

I think most can agree on that entropia has a lot of land but not a lot of players. As a fairly frequent MMO player, I play 4-10h daily for the last 8 years. I have been in entropia for 5-6 years, last few years with low frequency. I have over the years met very few players willing to pay...
  6. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Help: MindArk Address

Adress: Järntorget 8 (yes that is a street adress or to be more acurate its a square/market place but it fills the same funcion) City: yes Gothenburg is a city, but i think u should have figured that one out yourself ;) Postal code: 413 04 (u can skip the SE if u are planning to add sweden...
  7. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Help: Character is pure black

NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, had all the latest drivers, gfx card, directx etc, ran vista 64 bits, worked perfect on any other game including crysis, but not EU :/ Was going to get an update to win 7 anyway and now EU seems to work too, a bonus i guess :)
  8. Cyane Cyanee Ca

I actually managed to fix the pb with my pissy graphics and black/blue glowing ava, but it took a while... I installed win 7 instead of the vista i was running and problem was completely gone, susprising seeing MA supports vista and not 7 :rolleyes: but well pb solved for me atleast :)
  9. Cyane Cyanee Ca

I doubt thats the problem atleast not for me, mine has 4.0 and still shows bs graphics with a black avatar...
  10. Cyane Cyanee Ca

ATI Card owners, any problems in V10??

Bla :mad: running NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, 8ggb of ram, dual core intel cpu and everything looks like plain old shit, avatar is black or looks like a ghost depending how i change the press O graphics settings, the rest of the world honestly looks a bit crappy too. No combination of any options...
  11. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Suprise ATH tower

Big gz for your tower :yay:, as ppl always like to say in these posts but this time its true, well deserved !, spend the peds wisely ;)
  12. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Wrong Registration Event Accident Prevention

It doesnt say what the price is, so the tt+ value might be a lot more....:)
  13. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

Wow u are one angry person, if u have something to say to me take it over pm....not on someone elses SALES thread
  14. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

In comparison to most other sales threads this one is very informative, the rules are fairly clear and the thread starter is answering any additional questions asap. Just let the guy get on with his sale now, this is becoming rediculous.
  15. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Your best item loot ever?

Got a few ok ones i guess, though no screens on most.. jag m helmet, jag f shins, powerful heal chip and a frean d epsilon.
  16. Frean D Epsilon

Frean D Epsilon

frean d epsilon
  17. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Discovery: Towel Bp & Towel.

Gratz for looting The Emperor's New towel :yay:
  18. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Why di you PK ?

What is this thread about ?, i got lost halfway... but if i get it right, u shoot ppl and ppl get angry and call u ______ (fill in the blanks with whatever) and now u are whining becouse ppl call u ____? :laugh: if u cant take the heat then dont pvp, foul language is certanly to be expected as a...
  19. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Looking for Gay/Lesbian Friendly Society

There are many things that "the world" as u call it is not ready for, though if everyone was reasoning like you, the world would still be flat....the more visability the less prejudice. [deleted]
  20. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Buying Minisweeper V1

bump........
  21. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Buying Minisweeper V1

got one so thread can be closed.
  22. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Selling small shop, Emerald lakes mall

time for a bump
  23. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Sellind combat skills

bump again..
  24. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Sellind combat skills

bump.......
  25. Cyane Cyanee Ca

Time to come clean

Maybe something for "Uppdrag granskning"... Köttfärs anyone ? :P For non swe speakers, uppdrag granskning is a show and köttfärs means minced meat.
Back