Search results

1. Nirfu

Defiance

I watched episode one yesterdat and I really felt like I was watching something shot in the old Minopolis of Calypso. Everyone who remembers how Minopolis looked before the overhaul will know what i mean. http://www.defiance.com/en/series/
  2. Nirfu

EU Karma

Last week I bought some Karabook hide out of a noob, just a few PED, I throw in a pair of boots in the trade windows since the ava was barefooted. I often place BPs on ground, help with TP runs, buying sweat or other noob resources just to help out. Andonce and then throw in some clothing or a...
  3. Nirfu

copyright proof?

Imaterail law is a very interesting subject now when we have Internet. In Sweden we have the "STIM", they charge everyone who puts out music to the public, elevators, radio stations, shops, restaurants, at work, etc. And of course they care about what is distributet on the Internet. I'm not...
  4. Nirfu

How do you go faster in space with quad (L)

Could it be that space being 3dimensional affects this. If A travels in a straight line, standing still on level X & Z and only moving in X. A perfect X travel. And traveler B moves in X, but also slightly in Y and nothing in Z. A will gain on B cause of more perfect line and end up within...
  5. QuadWing movement

QuadWing movement

6. Nirfu

View Items in Inventory from PC Site?

If u like then cut n paste to an excel sheet. Add data filter and play around with all your inventory list.
  7. Nirfu

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

Patiente has always been the most important skill to have to survive in EU. I can wait while more, np, there is other stuff to explore in the meantime. And I can at least build up mu whip skill by killing mobs with my whip.
  8. Nirfu

Info: Planet Cyrene - Spear Mission

If u compare the stats u see that the spear have much bigger engine(2K hp compared to the pods humbnle 140 hp), is faster, not as fast as a valk though. It also consumes 3xoil compared to the Arkadia hoverpod.
  9. Nirfu

Selling: Whip Skill Implants

Subscribing; Have to get home and check my current skill lvl before deciding to bid or not. :offtopic: I think this thread needs more animated smiles. Consider this a free:bump:
  10. Nirfu

Planet Postmoderna Phase 1

Postmoderna has been in the background of PE/EU since 2005 and this is one thing that talks for this. They never give up. As I recall it they first tried with their own graphic engine as a mockup to prove that the have the knowledge to create something like this. And with a EU planet they need...
  11. Nirfu

Owning Land And Doing Well!

It's only money so why bother? I rather live a hard life here in EU than having to much. If I got an uber it would probably ruin all my gameplay and I'm here to have fun, not to earn money. I'm more than happily hand over some buck to Deathifier.
  12. Nirfu

Question: Nobody finds this a tiny bit unsettling?

I think it was VU9 that hit us in 2007. MA introduces clothing decay and the brilliant thing that low TT value on clothes ment that they where more fatigued. This ment that for high end goods u had to lock big amounts of PED in TT value just to show how the things looked and people stoped using...
  13. Nirfu

Stuck in space

It would be really nice to have this bug fixed. It's very timeconsuming to hang dead in space. Why not turn of PVP in space until it's fixed?
  14. Nirfu

Question about Taming

If we compare taming and mutant villages: Mutant vilages is a design issue using existing game functionality. Taming is a new game system that needs to be developed, tested and released. MA/FPC probably works on more new game systems since this is what they aim for during 2012. Quote from...
  15. Nirfu

x2

No thx, I like the grinding. Bringing a week of 2x skill will only anoy people who travel, has to work etc.
  16. Nirfu

Some Mindark comments from 2001

This thread got me thinking of this old video:
  17. Nirfu

Hoverpod discovered: video

Is it possible to color and texturise them?
  18. Nirfu

REQUEST: Afterburner Attachments for Aircrafts!

Would be nice to use the rear gun even though your alone in the Quad. Kismet only shoots forward. Or maybe be able to replace one gun with a rear end shiled/plating. That would make it more equal since when shot from behind the shield take the hit and you can turn your quad and then return fire...
  19. Nirfu

Why change an existing vehicle with addons, maybe better to ask for a new one instead? Theryon has some in the pipe: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Theryon_Wars And Cyrene will hopefully also add some new cool vehicles...
  20. Nirfu

In real life there is nothing lika an old dogfight. Today you use your radar, find your target 400km away, fire your missile and then turn back home, waiting for the target to die. We need missiles and long range radar to make it more as in real life. :lolup:
  21. Nirfu

Buying: Bulks of Megaview SIGN (PC) & Gigantium SIGN (PC)

Looks like this is what I have and it looks like it's in my personal storage so I can have it on Calypso tonight. Not (PC) though. Name Quantity Value Container MegaView Sign 1 56.19 PED Resettlement Storage Container I also have this according to my...
  22. Nirfu

How long do you think MA will survive?

I've played since 2006, oh actually this month is my 6th year PE (now EU) birthday.:yay: and I've seen Calypso fall down, then raise as EU and IMO now we actually fighting our way uphill, not downslope. I think EU wuth the availability to change and adapt has the right skills to live for ever...
  23. Nirfu

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

Could this be the cause to why I can't login anymore? I did logout while I was onboard this friday, now I can't login anymore. Login screen is stuck at "Loading". Did send an supportcase saturday, when I check status on it says "Unread" :(
  24. Nirfu

VU 9.4 vs VU 12.4

VU 9 fucked up clothes and other stuff, I miss the VU 8 option...
Back