Search results

1. Msturlese

Suggestion: Remove CD of "Going the extra mile" mission

let us keep culling the calamusoids non stop There is already a "shub spine" that increases weight capacity and is few ped farming medusa swamp pills is rather easy for a player that can kill level 40 calamus i apologize with teh few that have farmed the back pack either single ( or having...
  2. Msturlese

Suggestion: Autorespawn pet after teleporting

It is pretty silly that my pet needs to be recalled as i teleport... for Lore, if i move my pet follow me for gaming quality of life, my critical, heal or autoloot pet is to be near me as much as i can feed for nutrio crafters and skill gain having pet ispawned is an advantage For MA, the more...
  3. Msturlese

A tale about quests

There are several kind of quest very siimple to implemente, they are common to all RPG systems 1. go to talk to the RatMaster (travel to a NPCquest) 2. kill 1234 rats (hunt down a certain quantity of a specific monster) 3. loot 123 rat tails killing rats (loot a specific item off mob) 4...
  4. Msturlese

Suggestion: BP and cleanup revamp (Craft 2.0)

i reached about level 40 in craft so far from the top clickers but i noticed several severe errors in the procedures 1. there are "DEAD ENDS", all geotrek BP are not craftable anymore 2. mechanomatrix were abandoned in v15 but still are part of the "adjustment" formula in ithaca 3. we loot...
  5. Msturlese

CP - Crossing the firegate - Jan 2024

I had this quest parket so i decided to complete after winter mayhem keep in mind that the day before leaving to Crystal Palace i had a 1500 craft HOF that might have impacted the run LORE: in CP there are Aurli, an edible Alien superadaptive specie that is breed by a mad professor in an...
  6. Msturlese

Selling: summer 2016 (Price lowered)

BP-20 FEN Tier 3 +23.000 on hold Summer 2016 Skill ring +17.000 16.000 13.000 SOLD Watch out the nice combo with actual Easter 24 (max reload 4% critical autoloot skillgain) Xmas 2023 MF skill ring + 3.000 2.900 SOLD 2.750 DM here or in...
  7. Msturlese

2024 - Let's set our goals

Go big or go home... then here are mine 1. 150 combat to use cyrene planet bound weapon and over 100 any other 2. 400 hp 3. 500k SP 4. 70 evader 5. 80 looter Find at year end more Avatar value than at begin (depositing ok, but value remains) side quests... finish sahar crown, zorra, neff...
  8. Msturlese

Space, again Burglars and time lost

Again USELESS space to loose time to travel again a USELESS Burglar that shot to grab some ped again bad design of a RCE game that allow THIEVES to steal some nutrio bar but most of all to steal my time because i was reborn at starting point LESS TIME SHOTING LESS decay for MA on 2 hours cycle...
  9. Msturlese

Selling: ArcSpark t3.99 +4300

As per title, nice skilling weapon can use Trauma 6 and with 3 dmg enh in it can reach on 5% critical 15% reload 105 ma dps and 1200 ped per hour cycle on a decent 3.15 dpp Name Amplifier name Decay Ammo Cost Dmg/PEC Damage Max.Damage Eff.Damage Min.Damage Range Attacks Dmg/sec...
  10. Msturlese

TWEN Weapons left in vendor - End of October

Was curious to see what is left..... now TOKENS are 70 pec i was also wondering what is imho stull worth this token price.... here below are personal thoughts and i might be strongly biased 1. DOA is a great deal for the dps 2. Cryo chip is nice but requires high MF stats but sets a price for...
  11. Msturlese

> 4.000 hunting globallers again (season effect?)

Looking at Entropialife last month globallers are again over 4000 (this morning 4.034) in Covid times biggest number i saw was around 5200 we saw a full month in the 3800 zone, it is a 6% rise still 28% off peaks of population tho it is still a nice sign. most probably returning players...
  12. Msturlese

Selling: SOLD - firesale lower price I2870 - Hallo20- h204

Tier 3 I2870 (MM little sister) 18.5k (2019 price) Halloween 2020 (55 meter looter ring) 16.500 Ped H204 24k (works perfectly with the 2870 just small overamp using all days) edited: was indeed a sacrifice trade, but i got a great price on a good weapon...
  13. Msturlese

How long Will token hoarders resist?

Sweeper listed second time in ah... 64k upgraded no buyers... Lets see hiw many token can hoarders stock... Also some HARD repricing Is in sight to adjust forcstats and mayhem pulled are two months apart About 5m twen token are in sight.... gl to all token resellers
  14. Msturlese

Suggestion: We need more achievements (and we need to see them)

I Opened my achievement page biggest "kill count" is 1m monster well i passed it so i suppose 90% of players passed it too please add more milestones 500k steps and possibily also a progressbar so we know how much we miss to reach next step) same for bullets shot i woulsd add a category for...
  15. Msturlese

Selling: WTT Hallo 20 for summer 20

1:1 or sell for 18k
  16. Msturlese

Selling: m2870 t3.99 (156/200) sale 22k or trade for a BP20Fen

as per title DM here or in game
  17. Msturlese

Escape Artists

Escape artists a Ladder for evader John Black Knight 136 Evader / 127 Dodger / 79 Jammer Teresa Contessa diVicenzo 80 Evader Marco Killy Stur 50 Evader / 44 Dodger / 29 Jammer
  18. Msturlese

FYI: Entropia pocket is not compatible with newer androids

I changed my mobile phone (yes i am dumb the old fell off my pocket while on scooter and a truck passed on it) As i was reinstalling all the apps i need i discovered that "entropia pocket" (the Authenticator) is not working with android 13. i reported the issue to MA via a support and due...
  19. Msturlese

The pursuit of Power crafting - 19% skill boost (sahar Crown and Turrella Suit combo)

After Horn of Z'agol it is time for a new challenge... collecting the 19% crafting boost set. [EDITED: Thank you Arja i mixed names and now i understood] item 1. Cyrene Courier Touched body suit... this is a "one per avatar" item, requires to grab 9 pieces from Ice zone 5 x 13500 "turrelion...
  20. Msturlese

FYI: The rise of Damage Enhancer volumes

For the benefit of non-crafters, a damage enhancer has 2 huntloot components and 1 mining loot component in its formula Output aomplifiers (they are dropped by creatures over level 20 with exception of level 3 sea wraiths (in very small quantities) in Cyrene Nova fragmetns dropped by small...
  21. Msturlese

YALT - yet another loot theory

It is a long weekend, rather boring from work side, craft machine is running,... time to propose some ideas 1. i assume that 100% return is not the cap, cap is 100% less conversion risk less skill values to pay for PP, MA 2. i trust the almighty algorithm, MA statements and Swedish gambling...
  22. Msturlese

Easter mayhem 2023 - my returns

Some buddy know my theory that cat 1 is best to kill for reducing swings due to lower hp/level ratio finished redulite with 8.010 tokens converted into 728 pills @ 0.4 pec each ratio. about 750 box that are trashed at 0.7 ped each so i will keep some added 4k skill points for a TT value of...
  23. Msturlese

Selling: WTT T7.81 MM for fresh SB-90 and 15k

Msg me in game if interested
  24. Msturlese

Selling: 136 skill juice (Sold)

SOme lower than Ah that is already hit by oversupply.. 71 x 30% 1 hour 44 50% 1 hoyr 21 100% 1 hour 100% 15 ped 50% 7 ped 30% 4 ped total 315 + 308+ 284 = 907 ... 900 ped pm in game EDIT: Sold all, 12....5...3.2 p
  25. Msturlese

FYI: ANOTHER "Fair bid" on AH ..

really i cant see the point...
Back