Search results

1. DRUZLER

Selling: Want to sell [S.I. Combat Knife]

Considering the unrealistic starting price of this knife, I offer 100 ped. It's real!
  2. DRUZLER

Selling: .

Hammer, are you kidding? You have a mace with your body kit and Tesla 1000 Damaga applies to Crete, and you have Crete after a maximum of two times. Where is it more?))))
  3. DRUZLER

Selling: Unique Ring (Lelantos) SOLD

As for the ring, I simply did not upset the topicstarter. I don’t know if it’s worth 5k peds. Andrian reseller is well versed in prices, so he can give a very close real cost
  4. DRUZLER

Hello! Congratulations on selling your gun! But for some reason I don’t see it being sold at...

Hello! Congratulations on selling your gun! But for some reason I don’t see it being sold at auction, how much did you sell it for?
  5. DRUZLER

Selling: Unique Ring (Lelantos) SOLD

This gun is truly amazing!!!
  6. DRUZLER

Selling: (SOLD) Tide claw pristine element

Selling Tide claw pristine element. Item needed to produce one part of special armor on Cyrene for 420 ped. Write here or in game.
  7. DRUZLER

FYI: Debit card dedicated to MA deposits only, leaked, twice!

I would say that Deepa2 has already earned a Mindark employee's gun. Give it to him please and let's go!!!!
  8. DRUZLER

Selling: SOLD Emik Enigma L2 UL Tier 3.45 + Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Fine! Congratulations on a great purchase! I am sure that this gun will be sold today, tomorrow!
  9. DRUZLER

Selling: SOLD Emik Enigma L2 UL Tier 3.45 + Fi/Ra/Co Dante

It's just a great pistol. You even sell cheaply, Emik Enigma L2 T1 was sold at auction the other day for 3,500 peds. I wish you good luck with the sale!
  10. DRUZLER

News: Notice

I am Russian and it is very unpleasant for me that politics has come into such a long-existing game ... I do not support the politics of my government, but who cares at the moment ... I agree with those who believe that in this situation, investing in EU is risky an investment ... but I consider...
Back