Search results

1. Nanashana

Remove Crafting Condition

And again therin lies the problem, if MA is fully dependant on such a mechanic for revenue purposes, they really need to dig deep and look to the future of the game if they are looking to remarket and grow the game in the current landscape of gaming. They have all the tools available to them to...
  2. Nana Looter

Nana Looter

Finally hit that target
  3. Nanashana

But consider lootboxes and gacha mechanics were legal and unregulated till they weren't. In my mind the slider has 3 values which are: Optimising for residue Optimising for near success returns and stackable #s (which honestly in extensive testing myself doesn't seem like its as valuable as...
  4. Nanashana

Price Check New Nano Adjusters

The ones I've looted have all been from the new Miner Bots (but caveated that I haven't hunted much on the others yet). Very low drop rate so far (2-3 in 30k cycled).
  5. Nanashana

Didn't want to necro this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/remove-the-quality-condition-bar-from-the-crafting-machine.279137/ but feels like being on a path to UE5 is a good time to revive an older controversial topic. Its no secret that there's a significant amount...
  6. Nanashana

You can always contribute a suggestion with your superior knowledge of the in-game market. Or is your input merely limited to using that same reaction on threads?
  7. Nanashana

I think 150ped per is a little undervalued, looking at drop rates, so you got a good deal then. I'd say anywhere between 400-800 for the first couple of crafts would be more reasonable. 1 Mod Evil (3k) 10x Marcimex Slime (approx 2-3k) 10x Kinetic Mk.2 200x evil parts (approx 800p) I could...
  8. Nanashana

Selling: Epic Jellyworm Pet

bump
  9. Nanashana

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: Shift modifiers return after relog and default keys overriding action bar assignments Date Found: 22-Feb-2024 Description: Expected: Keybinds stay as previously selected Actual: Default keybinds are restored on login, overwriting existing assignments (and leaving multiple...
  10. Nanashana

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report Title: Item cooldowns not reflection on action bars Date Found: [21/02/2024] (changed to reflect common sense date format -.-) Description: Expected: Action bars should show the correct cooldown duration for items. Actual: Action bars don't show the correct cooldown for some...
  11. Nanashana

News: Server Downtime for Release

so a failure then? :P
  12. Nanashana

Suggestion: Further develop RDI Backpacks

I'd say the minimum would be around 330-340 buffed dps to clear the Tezlapods at the beginning - but can always see if someone can help you get past that first dps hurdle. Then it drops to 260-290 for the rest of the coliseum content for a solo player - some of the waves have little to no...
  13. Nanashana

bump
  14. Nanashana

bump
  15. Nanashana

bump - took a bit of a xmas break, but back and pet is back on the market :) (Now lv27)
  16. Nanashana

bump - pet is now lv20
  17. Nanashana

bump
  18. Nanashana

Personally, I can get more out of other upgrades right now so there's a bit of an opportunity cost for me to keep the pet when I can upgrade from the Keyworks if needs be (and still 100% unsure if I want to be continually doubling down on the game :D)
  19. Nanashana

bump
  20. Nanashana

Yup, thanks also, didn't realise the thread was deleted!
  21. Nanashana

Open to offers on the Epic Jellyworm pet, the only other sold out pretty fast so that should give a bit of an indication of expected sale value. (Offers in the 80k range) Currently level 14 and climbing quickly! Top buff gives a 4% more multiplier to damage, meaning 4% more mtokens, 4% more...
  22. Nanashana

Selling: SOLD

Gz again on the super painful grind! This will probably be the only one available on the market for quite some time!
  23. Nanashana

Selling: Nana's Selling Thread (Weapons, Armour, Faps, Pets + More!)

Bump, adjusted some prices, updated coins->pet, changed aug hedoc to perfected. Some gear is currently on hold pending farming new content, but still might sell if the right offer comes along so shoot over a message. I could be tempted with a LP-120 Perfected pull against some of my items also!
Back