Search results

1. RazorFire

WoF England 2011

Full avatar name: RazorFire Gazman Thernwym Vote for Captain: will do when i know choices Preferred position: Support - I'm out of practise to say the least ;) Availability: will do my best to show up and lend a hand once event dates are known. Saturdays are my best chance to help.
  2. RazorFire

I'm here ;), hope to catch you again on TS sometime!

I'm here ;), hope to catch you again on TS sometime!
  3. RazorFire

Hey! hope things are going ok :)

Hey! hope things are going ok :)
  4. RazorFire

100 sweat into a hangar

Maybe things haven't moved much in a while but perseverance is the key, considering where it started its been a fantastic effort to get to here and hopefully after things move they will puck up pace again :)
  5. RazorFire

hey :D hows it going? ;)

hey :D hows it going? ;)
  6. RazorFire

hey :) good to hear from you! life has been v busy of late but hoping to be a bit more active...

hey :) good to hear from you! life has been v busy of late but hoping to be a bit more active again soon! :D hope you're doing ok :)
  7. RazorFire

London Meet 2009 - 28/29th August

I'm a definite possible :)
  8. RazorFire

Info: ***WoF England 2009***

RazorFire Gazman Thernwym Will do whatever anyone asks me to do, support, healing or fetching the drinks :D.
  9. RazorFire

Jack DJF FLASK - passed away Jan 4 2008

Extremely saddened to hear this news :( , Jack was a great guy and former socmate, seems hardly any time ago at all that I last spoke to him. See you around again sometime Jack, you will live on in EU both in our memories and hearts!
  10. RazorFire

Happy Birthday Freyr!!!!

Happy Birthday! :D:yay::wtg: have a great day! :drink:
  11. RazorFire

wazzuup :D im in chat if your around :P

wazzuup :D im in chat if your around :P
  12. RazorFire

Calling all friends of Pinky....

If ive managed to fix my machine so that EU doesnt crash on me every 3 mins then I'll try to be there with my OJs and opalo :D
  13. RazorFire

hey :D I like the new wallpaper!

hey :D I like the new wallpaper!
  14. RazorFire

Lemmy's Castle - location, location, location

Best place I think would be near Hadesheim. People would be willing to make the journey for that and then maybe rediscover the amazing city Hades is. Could even revitalise it! With Lemmys castle and an Orb in close proximity it could really make a difference. That and make Hades an optional...
  15. RazorFire

Pink's story ....

Great news! :yay:
  16. RazorFire

Kiernan Ryan Douglas

Congratulations :)
  17. RazorFire

Selling: imk2. SB=BO=210k peds

I got mine at level 16 hit, and havent looked back since :D
  18. RazorFire

100 sweat into a hangar

Nice going! :D things are moving along well! :yay:
  19. RazorFire

~H&R~Circle

If I'm on...I'm in :D
  20. RazorFire

Question: entropia weapon tool

Gargamel's weapontool.com was the other great weapon calculator but that seems to have gone :(
  21. RazorFire

Event: EU World Championship Boxing Tournament

Good luck to tonights competitors! :boxer:
  22. RazorFire

Event: EU World Championship Boxing Tournament

Oops, got here tio sign up a bit too late. GL guys! If the middleweight category needs bolstering count me in at 155 HP though :silly2:
  23. RazorFire

good luck with those, study is most important :) yeah the osseos were crazy hehe. die once and...

good luck with those, study is most important :) yeah the osseos were crazy hehe. die once and spend ages getting back there to die first hit again ;)
  24. RazorFire

oh :( well, theres always coming on a hunt with me :D hopefully thingsl change sometime and youl...

oh :( well, theres always coming on a hunt with me :D hopefully thingsl change sometime and youl be able to, but in the meantime visit EF more often and we can chat :D
  25. RazorFire

Hey! good to see you! :D how are you doing? :) I'm doing fine thanks :D any news as to when you...

Hey! good to see you! :D how are you doing? :) I'm doing fine thanks :D any news as to when you might be able to return to EU yet? :P
Back