Search results

1. RazorFire

The future of the internet and its implications for Entropia

Earlier on today I by chance came across this news article which I find quite concerning: http://ipower.ning.com/netneutrality2 it details the propect that in 2012 all ISPs will collaborate and virtually eliminate all but a selection of commercial websites, only available via subscription. If...
  2. RazorFire

Red Bull question

Hey guys, got a fairly urgent question about Red Bull consumption. Basically I have been working on a big 6 month project which ends tomorrow, and the only way I am going to get it done is if I work throughout the night. I've bought 6 cans of red bull that I am planning to drink throughout the...
  3. RazorFire

Happy Birthday Poisonhearts!

Wishing a fellow Dark Brother a great 19th! :birthday: enjoy the day! :yay: :drink:
  4. RazorFire

Lykke goes Albino o.O

Checked my apartment out post VU and all looked cool until I saw this :eek: Click to enlarge Hoping its a bug specific to the chests, if not, Lykke won't be happy at seeming such a washed out and pale imitation of herself :eyecrazy: Anyone else got similar?
  5. RazorFire

Medium health

Finally achieved medium health 10 minutes into the new VU at the tantillions :) next target is commando but that take a long time :D Click to enlarge
  6. RazorFire

S: Ml 35

SOLD HEy, Selling my ML35, after something with a bit more kick :D Entropedia:Weapon Meckel & Loch ML-35 nice for tagging and pk :D 1 day auction since I'm in a bit of a hurry :P SB: tt+15.4k BO: tt+15.7k ends exactly 24 hours from now ty for looking :) buyer found already :eek:
  7. RazorFire

First ever mining global, nice one too!

This one popped up during a 10 bomb run before work this morning! :yay: Click to enlarge I'm a happy miner now :wtg: taken a while to finally get one, and was really worth the wait when it came :eek: unfortunately I'm now going to be about an hour late for work as I couldnt leave it in the...
  8. RazorFire

Combat Sense

Got this nice little unlock at the weekend :yay: Click to enlarge
  9. RazorFire

Selling 81.72 PED Engineering Skill Chip

7 Day Auction starting at 16:00 GMT on 20/6/07 and ending at 16:00 on 27/6/07 81.72 PED Engineering Chip Start Bid: 12500 PED - lowered to stimulate possioble interest, 25/6/07 Buyout Bid: 14000 PED - ditto If anyone interested wishes to meet to look at it to find out exactly how many skill...
  10. RazorFire

Are these Items worth 21k PED?

The following items have been given to me as partial compensation for the loss of my adj FAP. I have been told they are to the value of approximately 21K PED, and will be receiving more items/money over the course of the summer. I need to ensure that the value is at least -/+ 1K of this amount...
  11. RazorFire

Looking for Staline

Hey, Has anyone seen or know of staline staline simao? He used to be in the Wanderers soc and is now in one of the TusaLusa socs I believe. He was around last week but I dont think he has been since. Thanks :) RF
  12. RazorFire

Cutty Sark Fire

As someone who works in Greenwich and has encountered the Cutty Sark on a daily basis, I was saddened when I heard about yesterdays fire. For several years I had always intended to go onboard it but always put it off till "another time" looks like I'll never get the chance now :( It's...
  13. RazorFire

First solo HoF - nice one too

My first solo HoF. Not when I was expecting it either. Wandered west of CP to skill on some young berys with my (L) blp handgun, and one of them dropped 2678 PED :eek: :woohoo: Nearly fell off my chair! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. RazorFire

Buying: Gargul Laser Sight

Have found a seller who cant get online for another day or so. Will suspend the buying thread but not close it just incase it falls through. Will confirm thread closure hopefully soon. Thanks
  15. RazorFire

Coolness unlocked :)

It happened earlier today following useful advice from people on the forum :wtg: :cool: Click to enlarge After adding a few assorted chips, my HA went to 4.0, a few minutes shooting later and it happened :yay: Final skill levels of interest after chipping: Rifle 5970 Aim 3345 C/R 3412 IRD...
  16. RazorFire

Chipping Advice Needed

Hey, I'm fairly close to unlocking coolness now, at 3.6 HA, and am keen to chip up so that i get to 4.0. I feel that I have enough anatomy and rifle, but am obviously lacking in other areas that contribute. Advice on the most optimal chipping strategy to achieve 4.0 HYA would be appreciated :)...
  17. RazorFire

Odd armour removal bug

Has anyone else experienced the following bug? I'm pretty sure its new to 8.11... Basically, when I'm out hunting in my shadow, I havent always got plates on, but when i reach a more challenging area, i stop to put them on. Because the head is at the top i generally start by dragging the helmet...
  18. RazorFire

200 PED Experiment - A mining noob's view

After reading with much interest the 2 experiments performed by Klod, here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55483&highlight=mining+experiment and Adelei, here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55787&page=13&highlight=200+experiment I decided...
  19. RazorFire

First it was the Feffs of Fury...

...now its the Exas of Atlantis :eek: Exas, Combibos and Corns combine to lay siege to the walls of PA, some climbing up over the bodies of their comrades to burst over the wall and attack the OJs run for your lives! :eek: Click to enlarge
  20. RazorFire

RazorFire's Graduation Party!

During Event 9 of the Champion's League, I finally achieved the magical 2000 Rifle level, and graduated :yay: Sadly my mentor has not made himself known since June 06 so i suspect a support case will need to be sent in due course, however, this should not detract from the occasion since good...
  21. RazorFire

B: Full Shadow (M)

Buying a set of full shadow (M) Can't deposit until march 16th but at that point will be able to deposit to buy it. Post or pm me if you are interested in selling :) ty :wtg: Based on some advice a short time ago, if anyone's selling Protector of the Empire I'd be willing to make an offer...
  22. RazorFire

An in depth analysis of Cornundacauda Mature hunting

Background Several weeks ago I decided to undertake an analysis of how efficient it would be to hunt Cornundacauda Mature North of Fort Argus. I decided to collect detailed statistics on the hunting and present them to the community once I reached the first thousand kills. My plan is to update...
  23. RazorFire

Depositing Problem :(

Hey, has anyone else had a problem like this? I've won some items in the forums that come to well in excess of my card's current maximum deposit (30K PED) and applied via the support section of the website for my card's deposit limit to be increased by a certain amount so that I could deposit...
  24. RazorFire

RazorFire's Diary

Well, normally these things are started due to some significant event that results in unusual levels of motivation. I guess the last 24 hours could be described that way. In EU terms, I achieved my second global today, and my first significant one...a 203 PED Cornundacauda Mature north of...
Back