Search results

1. B

Selling: SOLD

So the all mighty loot gods decided to give me an extra pair of Thigh guards (F) with TIR 98/200 I don't have any ude for 2 of these, so selling this one. SB: 7K ped (TT included) BO: 9K ped (TT included)
  2. B

Selling: WTS: Old School Improved FAP

Got this old baby for sale - It's every eco hunters dream (Before stepping up to the big boy Mod fap) Looking for 20.000ped Only interesting trade would be Titan Armguards (F) + peds
  3. B

Selling: Wanna get one of those uber coats ? (RDI Eye for sale)

Looted one of them RDI eyes - Already have the coat, so thinking someone else could get use of it :) Can either sell the eye for 10k peds or 2 people can go together and we will carry them through to the coat included in the deal with Regicide coat service. Come get some cool purple coats with...
  4. B

Selling: Mayhem Armor (F)

Taking offers on Mayhem Armor (F) Some tiering put into it, but won't define the price by this. SB: Give offer BO: 60.000ped Trades are welcome - Titan armguards (F) are wanted.
  5. B

Buying: Ignisium ingots

I'm looking for a larger amount of Ignisium - So if you want to save the auction fees and sell in bulk - Hit me up :)
  6. B

Selling: Marber BGH T 4.xx

With quite a bit of money being put into tier up my main weapon, I'm looking to unload some things - So now time has come to letting go of this amazing PVP/Tagger/Hunting tool. Marber BGH Annihilator T4.xx Max dmg with 4 dmg enhancers and Mayhem Delta amp (Not counting crits) is 447dmg - Which...
  7. B

Selling: Zyn’viathan Coins - Build your own pet :)

After having tried to sell a complete pet - I keep getting people asking to sell individual coins since they already have a few coins themself. So here is the start of my ongoing coin selling thread. Current stock and prices Part 1 of 10 (Current Stock: 0) Price: X Heal other players with one...
  8. B

Selling: WTS/WTT - Titan Thigh Guards (F)

Have these freshly looted Titan Thigh Guards (F) which I would love to either sell or trade for Titan Armguards (F) I'll make it a bit more juicy with a trade and throw in 1.5k ped on top of the Thigh Guards if anyone have Arms to trade. Else the BO price for the Thighs will be set at 7500ped...
  9. B

Selling: Adjusted DOA Loudmouth T5

Selling this little shooter thingy - Effeciency might not be it's strong point, however it offers decent DPS with low pro req of 62 to max it 💪 Looking for peds mainly - Hyper A204 where I put peds in between could be an option as well. Else just be creative and see where we end up - SB 10k...
  10. B

Selling: Selling Epic Jellyworm (Soon)

Depending on how busy my Christmas is gonna be and a few other factors, I will soonish be able to take out one of these wonderful creatures. Looking for something around 60k peds (Can be partially done with items)
  11. B

Selling: Selling Christmas Ring 2019 & Easter Ring 2020 (Or trade for other ring set)

So planning on some changes in my rings - So looking to sell my ring set (Christmas 2019 + Easter 2020) Only looking to part with this as a set. Startbid: 40k peds Boyout: 45K peds Will take Christmas Ring 2022, Summer Ring 2020 + a few K peds as trade.
  12. B

Buying: WTB: Titan (F) Armguard

Looking to buy the above mentioned Titan Armguard (F)☺️ If someone is running around with these as part of a mix set or just have them in Storage, I'm sure we can work something out, either for a nice replacement or some shiny peds 👍🎉
  13. B

Selling: 2144ped TT assorted AP- plates. SB: TT

It's cleanup time in BKK storage. Getting rid of all these AP plates - SB will be TT and BO will be lets say 2750ped AP-24 Acid (L) 1 23,59 AP-24 Cold (L) 1 20,74 AP-24 Cold (L) 1 20,49 AP-24 Cold (L) 1 20,72 AP-24 Cold (L) 1 21,01 AP-24 Cold (L) 1 21,5 AP-24 Cold (L) 1 20,3...
  14. B

Selling: 200ped TT Restoration Chip 19 (L) - 1K ped

Done using the Restoration Chip 19 (L) soon - Have a few leftover in storage :) Have a bit more than 200ped TT if needed.
  15. B

Selling: Mayhem Amplifiers (Bulks)

Heya guys - As things will have it, one gathers a few mayhem amplifiers over time when opening boxes. So I find myself with a messy storage unit and wish to liquidate some of it. I have following amps for sale: Mayhem L-Amplifier Alpha (L) * 20 (Asking for 850ped for all of them) SOLD Mayhem...
  16. B

Selling: Sold - Hallo ring 2023 super fresh, never been used.

Selling this freshly looted ring 👍 Sb: 6k Bo: 7k All the usual - will be sold 24h after SB 😊
  17. B

Selling: Scimitar of the Mages (T4.99) + Mayhem Trauma 3 amp

Have this fine butterknife for sale - The design is amazing, the EFF is outstanding and it's all in all a fucking sweet weapon. Only reason for selling is that I'm going MF route these days, so don't have much use for it myself. Link to Scimitar of the Mages - Entropiawiki SB for the package...
  18. B

Want to rent: Lacerating Attack Nanochip 13, FEN

Looking to speed up my skilling towards the Cryo chip - So if someone is willing to rent out the mentioned chip, we can make a good deal :)
  19. B

Selling: ...

I'm considering going another route - So looking at offers on this fine weapon. Offers can include Twen Tokens, Twen vendor pull, peds and hmmm more peds :D I am aware the market right now is different from just a few months ago - However I'm perfectly fine to continue hunting with this...
  20. B

Selling: Selling EON (F) - Special TWEN bankroll offer.

Need to beef up my bankroll for TWEN a bit - Special offer on an awesome armor - EON (F) selling for 22K ped, pure peds only.
  21. B

Selling: BKK Selling Thread - [Hedoc Mayhem, Modified], EON (F),[Sparking Unity, TWEN Edition], [Christmas Ring 2019], [Easter Ring 2020]

Selling most of my gear due to life - Got alot going on atm and not so much time for playing - Will sell most of my gear and come back later :) Have the following for sale: [Hedoc Mayhem, Modified] - Tier: 2.99: BO: 42k ped [Eon Harness (F)] (Full set) - Tier: 2.99: BO: 25K ped [Sparking...
  22. B

Selling: [Christmas Ring 2019] + [Easter Ring 2020]

This is an awesome set for whoever wants to hunt alot without paying much attention to health or looting mobs :) [Christmas Ring 2019] [Easter Ring 2020] Max reload (15%) 5% Lifesteal Autoloot 3% increased Crit Chance 25% extra evade/dodge/jammer (Love this one) And some other things...
  23. B

Selling: Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected (T5,41) and Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2

Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected (T5,41) Damage: 134.4 HP Attacks: 51.07 /min Reload: 1.2 seconds Damage/second: 114.4 HP This chip is insanely nice for skilling and for hunting in general - I have been doing a constant 98,2% TT return with this. This chip includes a...
  24. B

Selling: BP-130 - Highest DPS ranged weapon. PRICED TO SELL

Moving this one to own thread :) Looking to sell or trade this nice weapon - High end armor will be valued nicely in a trade. SB: 100k ped BO: 130k ped A&P Series Mayhem BP-130 Damage: 109.7 HP Attacks: 68 /min Reload: 0.9 seconds Damage/second: 124.3 HP Most people knows that...
  25. B

Selling: Selling one of them redulite bunnies (0ped SB auction style)

Hugh Hefner never had one of these bunnies, but you can - And startbid is gonna be as low as 0ped, no BO Auction ends 24h after last bid :) Come get that bunny :p
Back