Search results

1. FireFist

Buying: Land Area on Caly pref but, open to offers

Like the title says im looking to get into the Land Area space and prefer Caly but, open to options - Trading items/shops for Land Area -...
  2. FireFist

Component Crafter - Looking to become Supplier/Order filler

Looking to be a supplier of crafted components to some bigger crafter XD (lets talk i can go lower mu depending on order amount) Anything not mentioned here send pm ill look into becoming a supplier of item your interested in needing long term <3 This is a list of components I have lots of...
  3. FireFist

Selling: Next Island Shop/Booth - Carnival Island - Shopping District #4

Selling booth @ 18k 70 IP Location is a piece of flat land so, you would need tables to put items on or just use the ground though i feel wouldnt do as well. It located on Carnival Island where the new dailies keep getting added so, can be an opportunity to get free player traffic simply by...
  4. FireFist

Selling: Done

as title says im looking to sell this armor piece or trade for around +11kp or +11.5 in trades let me know what you have this is a time sensitive trade (due to a chain trade) send pm in game Ace Firefist Williams
  5. FireFist

Selling: FireFist's Selling Thread - adjusted imperium (M) set- shop/booth/apt - Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5 - EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented

Will take as forms of payment/items of interest Open to trades as well send pm we can talk Shopkeeper @ +5k T3.xx TIR 81/200 A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Adjusted @ +2200 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2487 Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5 @ +19k (95dmg)...
  6. FireFist

Selling: T1.99[Supremacy Shin Guards (F)]T- 2.99[Supremacy Helmet (F)]

Like title says im looking to possibly sell these 2 uber armor (F) pieces looking for offers atm but, motivated to sell so, send me ur best offer and lets see if we can make this work <3 looking around looks like 20k-24k is around what the pair should go for? so, lets start there and see if we...
  7. FireFist

price inquiry on [Vehicle RK-10 TEN-S]

just looking to see what ppl value this at and if they know past sales by chance?
  8. FireFist

Selling: Next Island - Crystal Peak Booth #7 - Sold

WTS Crystal Peak Booth #7 on NI. Maybe you're looking for something different maybe a beach vacation? Crystal Peak Area is the "main hub" area per say. similar to that of the Quarry in Arkadia. Indoor: 0ip Display: 0ip Addt. Area: 70ip Total: 70ip /wp [Next Island, 136794, 83470, 113] EZ to...
  9. FireFist

Selling: The book of shades (NI) and gemstone

Selling Book and gemstone @ 5k ped send PM this will mean all you need is the elixir(Item from hunting) to summon the gorgon shade in NI which will allow u to loot the perfects to upgrade to a perfect serpent scale. in game name Ace FireFist Williams
  10. FireFist

The New Trader in Town FireFist!

Toulan's FireFist's Trader List>>> bit.ly/3TtaEzu I set the list with everything I believe drops in Toulan if you see something not on the list IE: socket comps werent on there (I added) let me know so, I can make sure everyone has an opportunity to sell anything they loot here on Toulan...
  11. FireFist

Selling: [Omegaton Igni L1100E] T6.99 TIR 121/200 Price Reduced SOLD

This is the wiki link http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1904 BO +15k +14k sold items of interest are *Xmas 2016 (obviously would include ped on myside) strongboxes (Xmas - Halloween - Easter) Valued at 1.1p AUD's @ 75p low UL mining amp tons of sweat <3 @ 1.35/k obviously...
  12. FireFist

Selling: Weak Argonaut Claw, FEN Edition Tier 3.99 TIR 113/200 [Melee Trauma Amplifier 2, FEN Edition]

Is someone out there is ready to get their fisting on? For those that need their daily dose of wiki <---- Clickity click T3.99 TIR is 113/200 Effi is 80.2% with amp According to http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx DPS is 38.11 with amp for 3.24 dpp DPS is 46.99 with amp and 5%crit...
  13. FireFist

Buying: Easter 2022 Ring

Looking to buy this ring, give it the ole test run since everyone seems to hate it :'( my plan is to test it in Mayhem and see what happens <3 Send me offers ur looking for.
  14. FireFist

Selling: WTS [Shopkeeper Pad] No Rush - Also SK Info

Selling 1x Shopkeeper @ +5100/each I'll likely end up selling them with my booths when the time comes so, no hurry to sell just thought id put it out there for those interested in owning an SK Things to know -Shopkeepers can hold 20ip this gives you a net gain of 14ip/ea sk -Shopkeepers take a...
  15. FireFist

Potential Dome owner

Curious for all those that mine/hunt on FOMA is there anything thats missing thats not being met from the current land owners that you would like to see? Mining events? or maybe creatures that arent represented enough that i could potentials buy dnas from you guys and implement?
  16. FireFist

Rocktropia Unreal 5 Curiousity

Anyone know if Rocktropia is going to continue as a PP through the transition on unreal 5? From what I understand ND doesnt have devs activly working atm curious if hes gunna be able to make the upgrade with everyone else? or how thats going to work. Anyone know any status on future things to...
  17. FireFist

Selling: Rocktropia Hellstall(Booth) #1 - Sold/Traded

Selling Hell Stall #1 @ 14k ped or deeds open to trades - OBO (70ip) 14k PEDs, AUD's, AMD's or mixture! Items that i can entertain in trade Imperium Adj Set Strongboxes@ .9p/ea Sweat@ 1.35/k LR-20 + ped Kings Scepter 2016 or another variant + ped shopkeepers multiple or single + ped Send me...
  18. FireFist

Meta issues anyone?

Anyone know what happened maybe? I sent a support ticket and got a general "look for the fix in the updates bs" Idk if i turned something on or off? But, i had a crash awhile back weird one. but, now I don thave access to Meta. I can access the codex tab side where i can get the skill upon...
  19. FireFist

NI - Serpentine Shop #2 for sale (Updated) and more options!

The TP at Serpentine has been replaced to prevent getting stuck under it. However, the easter egg is still there and has been extended…VU17.19.0 WTS Serpentine #2 on NI. Maybe you're looking for something different maybe a beach vacation? Indoor: 150ip Display: 10ip Addt. Area: 14ip Total...
  20. FireFist

Buying: WTB ANY Starfinder/Pathfinder 65k

pst in game Ace FireFist Williams Any Base or small upgrade w/e send pst my schedule is crazy if i dont reply dont fret ill msg you as soon as I can! <3
  21. FireFist

Buying: WTB Low Tier [ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition]

Just looking to get my hands on one of these low tier knives. PST me pricing on here or in game @ Ace FireFist Williams motivated to buy
  22. FireFist

Game Keeps Crashing (Resolved)

I've already submitted a support ticket figured maybe someone will see on here maybe itll make it faster? cant hurt? lol So, everytime I use a storage no matter the storage game crashes. lowering graphics doesnt solve the issue... *PS* also, happening when adding BP's to the certain books so...
  23. FireFist

Selling: Haruspex Voodoo Clothing Set (M) - Next Island Fashion Contest Winner

This entire outfit is the one that took 1st Place in the Next Island Fashion Contest for Native Clothing/Texturing It is a Dark Lysterium/Purpite Texture ensemble (Set isn't colored so, you could go out and get it colored to fit more ur style also) Total 660ped for entire set (Evil Skull Mask...
  24. FireFist

Selling: Toulan Booth for sale

pst me in game (Ace FireFist Williams) or msg me here. Starting at 5x CLD’s Buyout is 7x CLD’s Once the starting bid has been met there will be a 1 week phase like in the AH if no other bids the Shop will be sold. I reserve the right to cancel at anytime prior to receiving the starting bid. I...
  25. FireFist

Shop/Booth for sale

I'm in no rush to sell just thought I'd post what I have so, ppl know theres other options out there and if ur interested pst me in game (Ace FireFist Williams) Shop (9x CLD's or Equal AUD's or Mixture of CLD/AUD) Next Island, Serpentine Village, Shop #5 175IP : Indoors=155ip Display...
Back