Search results

1. L

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk2. Adjusted

So I've been told since MU isn't returned in loot, I would save a bit and slow down on my ped burn. Looking for the above weapon, I don't use enhancers so ideally a T0 would be best, feel free to PM me your offers or just post here, not in a rush for it though. :handgun:
  2. L

Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

I've been told that when a hunt is going bad I should give up to cut losses and switch mobs. The question is, what would be a good indicator that you should probably not continue on and just try something else?
  3. L

Question: Do rings help with returns

I'm thinking of making a deposit to get myself a nice ring for better eco or a cheaper set, but does it actually seem to help with your overall returns after MU is calculated?
  4. L

Info: Last UL rare weapon/armor you looted

When was the last time y'all looted am UL piece of weapon or armor that isn't all that common? And what mob did you get it from? I think for me it was a piece of shogun arms from berys, it was painfully plain though, but I never loot anything considered really pricey
  5. L

Question: Castorian Combat mace mk.1

Does anyone happen to know if these or any of it's line still drop? And if so, where?
  6. L

Question: Cheap eco set up for Neconu

So I'm in the mood to hunt some Neconu lately to get some ESI, can anyone recommend an armor + plate set-up for them that is fairly cheap? Using mixed adj nem with serpent scales ATM but still take 50 from youngs sometimes so I die pretty often.
  7. L

Question: Regarding EP recycle drops

If I were to run with EP2 instead of EP1, would the drop rate of EP recycle bps be higher? Or would it still be around 1 every 10k~ clicks?
  8. L

Question: Diff maturity diff loots?

So I'm just wondering, while browsing through mob info on the wiki. I noticed it says that certain items only drop from higher maturity versions of the mob as stated in the loot section (bosses not included). So is it true that smaller maturities of certain mobs just have less loot variety? And...
  9. L

Help: Recommend UL weapon setup

So I've been playing this game for quite a few years going small usually hunting kerbs and other mobs with around 500ish hp give or take. I'm ready to step it up and go for slightly bigger mobs thinking of doing atrox young-old and some small ambulimax as well. Can anyone recommend a nice UL...
  10. L

Selling: Selling Nemesis Adj set minus helmet+thigh guards

So recently I've been using the partial set to hunt but i hunt too small for it so I'm downsizing just feel free to PM me your offers. Harness T1.99 Arm Guards T1.99 Shin Guards T0.99 Gloves T0.99 Foot Guards T0.99 Not in any rush you can pm me in game if you prefer @ Lin ZhiZun Ming
  11. L

Price Check Cryogenic & Combustive 5 TEN edition chip

Been hunting with mf for the first time lately and I like it, wanted to know the current mark up on these chips nowadays.
Back