1. Smoerble

Buying: L-Shop (or maybe a booth)

time for a free bump... :yay:
  2. Smoerble

Time for a bump.
  3. Smoerble

Thanks for the offering. I sold the booth long ago and didn't update my sig, done it now. I tend to look for buying a shop rather than renting... let's look, if someone sells a shop.
  4. Smoerble

freebumpforme :).
  5. Smoerble

Selling: full set Martial SGA (F) armour

Reserved....
  6. Smoerble

Selling: Selling Jaguar SGA Edition (f) full set

As subject says: Full (F) set (7 pieces of course) of Jaguar SGA Edition armour. No, I did not loot any part of it, bought all parts. Price: TT+13900 PEDs.
  7. Smoerble

Selling: full set Martial SGA (F) armour

As subject says. I paid TT+25850 PEDs and prices have changed... so drop me your offers (anonymous is accepted).
  8. Smoerble

Hi all, as the subject says... + I would prefer to rent the shop (have enough colleteral), depends on the payment you ask per month. + Only L-Shop or a two very cheap booths. + I will only answer to reasonable offers. + I pay PEDs only, so I promise an easy price discussion plus an easy trade...
  9. Smoerble

Plots: Maps of Ithaca and Livas (and list of plot owners)

Hi all, I didn't play for a while, soprry for that. I fixed the images, thanks for pointing this out.
  10. Smoerble

Question: Want to build a house...

Thanks for the quick replies!
  11. Smoerble

Question: Want to build a house...

Hi all, I would like to build a house on one of my plots and I want it mainly to become a shop. So I am not interested in gardening etc. 1) Can you build different sizes on a plot or is the house size/style fixed to the plot size? 2) Any link to a tutorial how to build a house? Thanks Smo
  12. Smoerble

Update not working?

Hi all, I missed several upodates... now my client update crashes at 33%... anyone please has a link how to fix this without installing everything new? Thanks!
  13. Smoerble

Selling: Athenic Ring Imp

Offering auction MU (+2541 PEDs).
  14. Smoerble

Selling: BPs, Firefly Tier 2.9 and more stuff

Time for a bump. :yay:
  15. Smoerble

Selling: Rare Armor Plating BPs

QR and prices updated. Armor Plating 6A QR 43 - 6000 PED Armor Plating 6B QR 60 - 5000 PED Armor Plating 4A QR 35 - 3500 PED Armor Plating 4A QR 1 - 2200 PED Armor Plating 4B QR 42 - 1500 PED Armor Plating 2A QR 70 - 1200 PED Bulk price: 18900 PEDs (you save 500 PEDs!)
  16. Smoerble

Selling: Martial SGA (F): 5 parts

Open for any (reasonable) offers. Item trades only for UNL rifles/carabines/pistols.
  17. Smoerble

Migration update

Could anyone tell me the new location for Eomons please?
  18. Smoerble

Skeleton's Make-up masks

Awesome stuff!
  19. Smoerble

Selling: BPs, Firefly Tier 2.9 and more stuff

Firefly seems to be worth around 8.5k, just send and offers.
  20. Smoerble

Bitcoin: Led By Example

I think, you totally misinterpret my posting. It's not the question, if MY account gets locked. I am refering to Paypal's business behaviour in general, not towards me. This is a complete false statement. But together with your statement above ("paranoid"), it shows how you argue.
  21. Smoerble

PayPal charges nothing in most Casey for most countries. But it has two problems: 1) it uses your data for more than just the transactions (like most websites do) 2) it locks down company accounts pretty quickly and has no transparent process how to get the money out. I don't know exactly what...
  22. Smoerble

For me BTC is a better option than Paypal. So of course I compare it to the best possible solution, that I already can use on other websites.
  23. Smoerble

Correct, but a few month ago, MA made this statement: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2015/06/26/7937/index.xml? So as said: the problem is not MA, the problem are the banks. Cryptocoins help to avoid a LOT fees. Another example: You donate 1 US$ to a charity with...
  24. Smoerble

Exactly this is wrong: US players currently need to pay 35 US$ or sometrhing like that to withdraw 1000 PEDs from Entropia... due to bank fees. With any cryptocurrency it would go down to a few cents. Someone told me, that this forum is filled with people who are heavily against BTC and this...
Back