Search results

1. S

Mining system broken

I think you need to understand with mining their are so called caps in place on certain items and bulk people don't actually amp up all the time. Not even I do I have flutters. If you look at shrapnel for instance even that rarely gets ath and amount you can cycle on that is insane. I'm not...
  2. S

Mining system broken

Can confirm foma always lag free premium servers those 😉
  3. S

Mining system broken

To be fair I had first rubber banding last night while mining in fort argus and my ping is like 28ms so well within acceptable range. Weird thing is some servers are completely fine when you switch so I assume it's load issue?
  4. S

Mining system broken

yes bots do exist they normally around fort argus in open areas and odd occasion the less sophisticated ones get stuck in trees when you get those odd claims that are well outside 50 meter range.
  5. S

Mining system broken

Yes it will bring money for ma but then the cost to play for average miner will increase drastically. Right now someone with 100 dollar a month budget could do mining and make it possibly last the month depending on how many hours etc. Theirs also a big issue with not enough materials being...
  6. S

Mining system broken

Your find certain materials can be found in certain places but rng still plays into the equation. Doesn't mean their in the ground physically. Just means when you drop in those areas that material is included in calculation.
  7. S

Mining system broken

It could well be I mean I did hit 1.8k iron unamped in foma main arena but consistently monria because it doesn't have high turnover like foma I find after a few days I have depleted all claim sizes ample,sizeable and it really starts to hurt TT wise adding fact I start to see medium claims in...
  8. S

Mining system broken

I can tell you now monria certainly isn't boosted. I can go round their unamped do all 3 arenas come back 18 hours later and only get a few claims because as I said previously it's not a high turnover area so it takes longer to refresh unless more people are cycling at different depths. The...
  9. S

Mining system broken

From what indoor mining I did and I did alot on two different characters I don't think location plays into the equation. I don't personally believe in the veins etc but you get clusters which is consistent with bunch random numbers all coming up at the same time. Same can be seen in condition...
  10. S

Mining system broken

Irc and I can say this I used terra 6 exclusively in fort argus at certain depth range outside f105 and terra 8 because I found alot unclaimed pyrite sizes. Amps have their uses over terra 8 it's a gamble for high mu stuff from what I seen. Everyone talks about waves where I see it more as a...
  11. S

Mining system broken

Considering ma has clearly stated theirs no personal loot pool he could be on to something but!!! and I say but because you are creating an event every time you drop their still is a chance mathematically that you could hit a hof or Uber. That's if their is a claim size their ofc. While it defo...
  12. S

Mining system broken

I don't personally think it would be possible without actually looking at the internals of the server. Reason why is because other players will effect your return depending on their own success. As any mining claims generated over a time frame is from decay from other miners. If you managed to...
  13. S

Mining system broken

From what I seen on indoor mining stacking is normally by claim size. You can go over the same area without effecting your hit rate as long as the claim size doesn't over lap if that makes sense. I still do this in places and other places I know are heavy mined I try to avoid d class and lvl 5...
  14. S

Mining system broken

Did I read that right 50k gone on mining? Surely if the speed is issue maybe try slowing down a little if loses are that steep. As for fort argus it's always a ****show with bots on speed dial ready to tp in on sign pyrite etc global for that area. I got smart and stayed in places bots can't...
  15. S

Mining system broken

What speed you guys moving at? I have had no issues at all at 23% run speed
  16. S

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

It would be easier for them to stick the mobs in crafting machine tbh. I mean all these macro ideas you might as well just go next step.
  17. S

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Personally it does not matter because people are already doing it especially in mining. I myself have completely stepped back because of it and play every now and then because i see it kinda pointless when these bots can easy be programmed into something like entropialife looking for markers...
  18. S

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

To be honest I always thought the waves were individually on server mining wise and that every 12 to 16 hours you get massive server refresh which updates what drops etc. And the waves dependant on if they been claimed(their still their at certain depths claim sizes). Reason I say this is...
  19. S

FYI: Minning Log - Road to ath? or Mindark Broken System?

Try different depths that's not in common range that people are using. Ie f105 range 500 and high end range 1k+. I had some success in the in-between range around 700. If it's still flat try amping up but make sure it's not amps for common claim sizes. Ie d class lvl 5. I used terra 6s with...
  20. S

Question: is boting good ?

Then report them
  21. S

To be fair to ma I know my support case was answered rather quick problem is catching them without analytics. Considering the suspected miner ones I have seen their rather sophisticated no doubt tied into entropia life looking for markers. Hunting is even easier to implement and even harder to...
  22. S

No botting effects player mu and if your mining most likely hitrate which is mu. I did support case last year regarding fort argus bots around that area getting stuck in trees doing certain movements as soon as they come into your radar and loggin off if you chase them down. I had months data...
  23. S

News: Triton Industries Shares

Supposedly ai is doing world building graphic design. They reserved like 14mil for redundancy for staff. Dunno if it work tbh we're see. So I doubt we're hear anything till they get this ai builder up and running but I'm willing to bet it be more machine learning then break through ai tbh.
  24. S

No doubt their be a rush for them now half gone only for the other 250k to be dumped in when first lot gone. find out soon suppose.
  25. S

Problem is theirs a massive dysfunction between ma and player base. They see them self as more a platform provider / real estate seller then actual gaming company. Leaving planet partners to fill in this gap but they no doubt struggle financially to hire Devs due to income received from taxes...
Back