Search results

1. Pirx Danford

Giveaway of a lot of very common BPs

All outstanding orders delivered - BUMP!
  2. Pirx Danford

Next week I'll be quite available, so I'll be seeing forward to meet you @Nakor of Boreft. Also: BUMP!
  3. Pirx Danford

Unavailable rows deleted and 3 of 4 orders handed out. So - Bump!
  4. Pirx Danford

Updated the lists and already grabbed the BPs for you, so they are waiting to be fetched. Oh and you have 1 more free BP available if you want.
  5. Pirx Danford

Lists are updated and unavailable rows are deleted, also the raffle pot now has 2.5 peds in it.
  6. Pirx Danford

List is updated and yes I think we already met and I also have you on FL.
  7. Pirx Danford

Hey @Auberon Night already marked yor BPs as taken and shot you a friend request. Seeing forward to meeting you.
  8. Pirx Danford

That was my original plan actually. Ah well like this I get to meet some people at least.
  9. Pirx Danford

Hey just marking the first three as taken, but the Hardened Clips and T-101 had been taken already, so feel free to select something else :-)
  10. Pirx Danford

FYI: I am hanging out at the Twin Peaks TP - also first I'll strike through BPs that are gone and later will delete them.
  11. Pirx Danford

Selling: Maybe an auction - BP bulk sale

Closed - see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/giveaway-of-a-lot-of-very-common-bps.281001/
  12. Pirx Danford

Hello, as I am cleaning out my inventory I have a huge bulk of BPs remaining even after weeks of auctions. Yes I know they are nothing special, but I hate things going to waste. This is a follow up thread to...
  13. Pirx Danford

I have a different idea what to do with the lot, which I want to try out, already sent a PM to Slamdance and am waiting for a reply, until then please be aware that this is not an auction currently. As soon as the way forward is clear I'll open a new thread at the proper location.
  14. Pirx Danford

Wow this is unexpected, someone who would like to get the whole bag: Thank you very much Slamdance! Okay so the 2 BPs for Iron Storm are striked through, just to make it more clear they are not included anymore. Now that this turned into an auction I guess it needs a timeout, lets say upcoming...
  15. Pirx Danford

If yall not do any bids soon, there is a high risk I'll start just giving them away for free ;-)
  16. Pirx Danford

Hi, so even after weeks of auctions I still got a bulk of BPs left. Yes I know they are nothing special, but I hate things going to waste and I need to clear out my inventory. If you are from my society or someone I know ingame feel free to ping me about any BP from the list and quite likely I...
  17. Pirx Danford

Selling: 5228 pieces of Common Dung

Sold - Thanks for the offers :-)
  18. Pirx Danford

Bump :poop:
  19. Pirx Danford

Ok so I'll try some estimation by the current MU values, maybe someone wants to add their 2 pecs: If a MU of 100,6 % is used for Growth Molecules (at 0.47 ped value each unit) we get 0.47282 ped. If a MU of 101,4 % is used for Energized Fertilizer (at 0.47 ped value each unit) we get 0.47658...
  20. Pirx Danford

Well yes I am selling poop. You could say this deal stinks. I have no clue about the value, so this is not an auction. This heap weighs 2614 kilos. Feel free to discuss the value, basically I will probably take about any offer, as I really don't want this stuff to be the last thing in my...
  21. Pirx Danford

Selling: Auction: 4 Calypso Land Deeds

Thanks for the deal - if up to 4 people want a free Tomtebloss I am at the Twin Peaks TP until 19 UTC as fastped did not want them.
  22. Pirx Danford

Congratulations fastped :-)
  23. Pirx Danford

Under 10 minutes to outbid fastped.
  24. Pirx Danford

10K for 4 deeds - you know you want them 8)
  25. Pirx Danford

New years bump!
Back