Search results

1. D

Overmine,re-bomb,mining next to other player?

With many miners that recently cry out for TT return, with most of them (who cry-like myself) simply grinding fabolous ''pyrite'' it happens that many of us run behind another fellow miner in short time gap.... Fact is that if you stand still and drop probes/surveys in same position your hit...
  2. D

Selling: Carnage's Endgame & miscellaneous selling thread!

Endgame toys EON MALE Eon Male set for sale S.B 30k B.O 35k ped MOD Hedoc for sale! Tier 1.34 Tier rate 145/200 S.B 42k B.O 44k-sold Cryogenic Attack Nanochip tier 7.99 Nice grinding chip for sale and awesome PK weapon, can be combined with Mayhem...
  3. D

Selling: Combat Mace MK. 6 FEN (T 8,99)+Mayhem trauma 2!

As the title says mace with best suitable amp available for grabs. Power on its full display on picture bellow! Start Bid 150k Buyout for combo is 179k items acceptable in trade is mod/aug/perf Hedoc and mayhem trauma 5 Mace will be available when mayhem ends! When start bid has been...
  4. D

Selling: ISIS LR63

I grabed this gun for mayhem hunting..... but it seems yet again i have to give up on my dreams of becoming great hunter and i stick to mine/craft It would be shame for this gun to lay down in storage during mayhem! I will set bid on 16k and buyout on 18k and i can accept other items/deeds as...
  5. D

Selling: Imperial HAZEN M set!

As the Title says imperial HAZEN set M is up for sale! As far as i am aware of there is no another complete set in game, there is possibility there is one more around? but it is off radar for a long time. Set is meta for new electric/acid type instance grinds, robot grinding viable aswell...
  6. D

Carnage selling/buying thread !

Item Sales listed bellow! Selling Mayhem Kinetic 5 - Available! Mayhem Trauma 5 Sold Buyout on these is set to 40k peds Selling this rare ring only 4 exist in game.... Ring covers almost max reload in adition of skill gain and move speed,perfect allrounder for fresh/mid...
  7. D

Selling: Selling full mining setup!

As the TIttle says i am selling my mining setup, after 1 year and 3 months of using it i decided to give break to mining and start working on my hunting skills! I am not interested in breaking this collection, buyer will take everything or i will simply keep it....it took me serious time to...
Back