Search results

1. I

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Read somewhere he had a studio in the US that produced RT, no idea which state though.
  2. I

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Good idea. Ask MA if they'd need you as an EU ambassador for the event, although isn't JNJ still over there somewhere?
  3. I

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

About the most realistic Unreal Engine 5 scenes I've seen yet, but will prob have to add an extra gfx card come the time.
  4. I

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Yeah very weird and as a some have said, who would DDOS attack the site? I've often used EL as a casual visitor.
  5. I

Tutorial: How to upload and use images on this forum

Last time I uploaded images was some time ago, so this was a good reminder.
  6. I

Entropia Universe 18.0.0 Release Notes

Ok, my mistake, so apologies. It's just that it took a while to get used to the new GU's, but now I like it ;) I also thought that the craft going upwards when I hit the space-bar was a bug, but I now know that's what your meant to use, and then the X-key for landing again.
  7. I

MA needs new devs soon.
  8. I

What about the bug that's preventing the up (Shift) and down (Ctrl) keys from working for raising or lowering an aircraft? When I last logged out about 15 minutes ago, my ARC Lancer was left hovering somewhere above the roof of PA Mall!
  9. I

Totally agree we should have this option.
  10. I

I cannot make my Sleipnir, Kraka, etc go up or down - cannot change altitude. Is this a new bug? How do I get numbered-icons back so I can quickly change from one weapon, etc, to another? As it is, I'm having to go into my carried inventory to 'manually' equip/unequip items. This is absurd...
  11. I

Windows 11

More secure than Windows 10 seems good so might install it.
  12. I

Is there a way pf removing that white dot?

Thanks very much..
  13. I

Thanks a lot, didn't know that.
  14. I

That white dot in the middle of the HUD - is there a way of removing it? I often make wallpapers out of EU screen-shots but they would look better without that white dot.
  15. I

Why doesn't Mindark advertise when it is essentially free to do so?

Good question, I've not seen one EU ad, nor for any other top mmos/mmorpgs come to think of it, like Sl, WoW, EOnline...
  16. I

F-key function almost invaluable

Ok, I get you now.
  17. I

That's good. Must have been like one of those strange 'out of control' experiences. I've had a few of those in EU space lately.:giggle:
  18. I

How did you get back in? Using a TP chip or similar?
  19. I

In the beginning I didn't either. I'll never forget my first flying trip in a Kraka (L) which was easy enough to get into by double-clicking on it, but later after landing I realised I didn't know how to get out of it. First I tried double-clicking again thinking double-click to get in and...
  20. I

I agree, the F-key function/s is very good for mob hunting which is why I started this thread. I just wish I'd known this when I started playing over 2.5 years ago.
  21. I

Daspletors are well beyond my skill range at the moment, but thanks for the tip anyway.
  22. I

Ok. Nothing in the settings has messed me up. I simply mentioned that I didn't know that you didn't have to manually aim at the mob first before hitting the F-key.
  23. I

Yep, because using the F-key means you don't have to keep pressing the mouse button to fire so ppl will be inclined to play longer due to less RSI - so more money for MA.
  24. I

I've always used the default kbrd settings, don't think I ever changed anything.
  25. I

Yep, I can see that - so players wouldn't get pi**ed off due to getting RSI. Repetitive Strain Injury!
Back