1. Theren Strange

Info: Mob Level and Skill Gain

Kill skill.
  2. Theren Strange

Info and Summary on the 2013 Skill Nerf

It's long overdue.
  3. Theren Strange

My Disciple has issues with MS "MacReady"

I think the whole text reeks with attitude and ignorance on both sides. pilot and passenger deserve each other.
  4. Theren Strange

"Borrowed" Checkbox in Trade-Window

No. It is not how it is now. Your deluded. We didnt shit gold out of our ass, at whim, 8 yrs ago. If this were true, ever, EU wouldnt spawn such bitter, disillusioned old-timers such as yourself. As it has been said a thousand times to anyone who ever listened, it would give the few people...
  5. Theren Strange

"Borrowed" Checkbox in Trade-Window

if borrowing were introduced, every high end item would end up in the hands of a few individuals. It would kill the game.
  6. Theren Strange

Real reason for stagger ban.

The real reason for Stagger ban is that he is finding life very hard to cope with.
  7. Theren Strange

Herman RAW-404

I cant imagine this has much value above tt :scratch2: Maybe you could ebb some MU from a rarity point perhaps (I dont know if theres many of them around?) but its stats are awful. Who would want it? And for what reason?
  8. Theren Strange

Pricecheck: Baringer SR51

To be fair you need to compare BLP with BLP, or laser with laser. You should also for the sake of transparancy compare tier for tier. If your going to put a dmg enhancer on your tagger, you wont care if its not a Baringer you'll still do it. The IFF8k would still be the choice weapon for laser...
  9. Theren Strange

Disney buying ‘Star Wars’ maker Lucasfilm

I'll be in my retirement years and new Star Wars films, series/animations, will still be coming out. Im happy.
  10. Theren Strange

Jet pack in EU???

I will humour you and reply. A more efficient, and this time legit, form of VTOL exploit, on a grand scale, on any mob, anywhere, by anyone. I do honestly beleive, even the most innocent of EU participants know why the Jetpack hasnt been implemented yet. Theyve been requested for as long as...
  11. Theren Strange

Question: Attribute tokens vs Skill points

Absolutely. As example if you have 10k in one skill, adding a 20 ped chip to it is meaningless, but receiving 1 full attribute point is priceless. But when you have 2k in the skill, that 20 ped chip outweighs the attribute. It's a very personal decision, and one that should be taken with a long...
  12. Theren Strange

Jet pack in EU???

Jetpacks are the ultimate exploit tool. To MA's absolute shame they wont ever be implemented. you can bet every ped you own that JP's were designed, tested and discarded before the first ever VTOL was evened spawned inside an EU test server.
  13. Theren Strange

Looking for RL food recipes.

Well, there goes the faggots. Feijoada, Brazilian Black Bean Stew Recipe prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 5 hours Black beans are a must in this recipe if you want it to be authentically Brazilian. A Portuguese version uses white beans, however. Ingredients 1 pound (450 grams) dry...
  14. Theren Strange

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

This is a disgraceful response. If you cant handle the pressure of a forum filled with high octane members then stay out, dont interject with rubbish like this. Not neccessary, - rep.
  15. Theren Strange

Ammo-loot bug explained?

It doesnt mean this. They way i understood Kim's statement, was that the loot layer awards you an item from its particular list, each layer probably has a set list with value criteria, lets say between .20 pec to .24 pec in this example. If you receive an item worth .22 pec, the additional layer...
  16. Theren Strange

auction need to be more clear

If you dont trust the seller then dont bid. Bids by PM are fine in my opinion. What is however a real problem on this forum is people who troll selling threads ruining them for the sellers. Those people need to be dealt with firmly.
  17. Theren Strange

Imprisonment

OCD much??
  18. Theren Strange

Important Public Announcement!

Is the iron challenge temp as well, or just the reward event?
  19. Theren Strange

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

MA are obviously locking all the people who chipped out during the skill bug. Sucks for you but at least theyre policing a potential exploit. Unfortunately for you, wrong place wrong time. I've been there before and theres nothing you can do except wait.
  20. Theren Strange

Will you pick the Attribute token option in Iron missions after the rebalance?

I'll still take the skill rewards, to boost my evader proffession.
  21. Theren Strange

Selling: Full set Tiger (M)

When does auction end if sb has been made?
  22. Theren Strange

What The Heck Is ASU?

Half the sweaters are probably 12 yr olds who have mistaken a joke and taken it seriously and now Ralph & Piggy are being chased around Arkadia by bunch of other kids waving a pigs head.
  23. Theren Strange

Turn in Mission reward now or when rebalanced?

Your better off waiting for the mission reward nerf actually. The reason being, ultimately, when you chip out, it will cost less in esi's.
  24. Theren Strange

Rebalanced Mission Rewards

Theres far too much emphasis on gaining skills in EU, they really dont mean jackshit to anyone but the bean counters. It isnt a race, play the game according to your current level and try to do it without spending hard earnt real life cash. Chasing skills is just a means to your early end, too...
  25. Theren Strange

Loggers should be banned!!!

I wouldnt hold your breath waiting for this 'exploit' to be fixed.
Back