Search results

1. Igorl

Selling: S: Centurion coat M

Anyways... 18 yo pregold coat for sale. BO at 4k PED, comes at full TT of 22 PED Offers / item combinations welcome to keep conversation going. I.
  2. Igorl

Selling: Centurion coat M

Wts this exclusive pregold piece of clothing. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&id=215 Instant BO: 4900 PED Offers welcome.
  3. Igorl

Price Check Lacerating and cryo nanochip TEN

Anyone with info about how much would this cost these days?
  4. Igorl

OLA#41 - East, New Switzerland - mining info, travel, lore and more

Welcome everyone This page contains all you need to know about mining area that is New Switzerland OLA#41 - East. Mining info - what you can expect at the LA Mining tax: at 2.99% AND - no mobs to bother you Hunting: 1.99% - just in case some of the Argos follow you there, cheap to shake them...
  5. Igorl

FYI: New Switzerland OLA#41 East, mining paradise - new management

Hi all OLA#41 east is under new management. (New Switzerland TP) My plan is to keep it low tax as before at 2.99% There are no mobs on LA and I intend to keep it that way in future. I have bought this LA as my nostalgic comeback as a miner. I was away for several years, and I wanted a piece...
  6. Igorl

Buying: Closed

Im currently in a market to buy a LA if one with a good price to perk ratio comes along. Would be nice to have one on a cheaper side preferably with low agro mob (or even no mob at all) to allow for mining. Passive ROI estimation is welcome. PM communication please. Thank you I.
  7. Igorl

Selling: All my skills

Selling all my skills, price is 30-50% lower then lowest auction buyout :) They are chipped on small ships of 10-20TT value This is the assortment which i managed to chip out, more to come a little later... Please PM or post here which ones are you interested in and we will make trades :)...
  8. Igorl

Neteller withdrawal fee

Hello can someone enlighten me and tell me what is MA fee when you w/d to your Neteller account. Tried searching but it isnt actually easy to find. Thank you I.
  9. Igorl

Selling: Shogun armor male, FULL SET

Hello As title said, I have one full set of shogun for sale. Price is: TT+79 PED TT is around 135 PED (almost full) This is not an auction, but feel free to offer. Thank you I.
  10. Igorl

Selling: Finder amplifiers, bulk of 554 PED worth

Canceled, put on auction, rest will go to TT. Thank you Regards I.
  11. Igorl

Selling: All my blueprints

I have loads and loads of blueprints for sale in one big big bulk. Some are worthless, some are worth something, some are rare, and some are TT fodder. Here is complete list, please make an offer... TT +1 is startbid TT +100 reserve is: MET by Artrat b.o. offered: TT+600 PED Auction ends: the...
  12. Igorl

Buying: Crafted stuff(L), TT fodder

Hello Ive come to conclusion noobs have it hard time because auction sells full TT (L) stuff which are expencive, but otherwise not worth selling on auctions. Those can be sold to noobs across galaxy via shout trading for extra low markup / no markup so they can try stuff out :) Therefore: I...
  13. Igorl

Question: Who exactly can instance "CNDs"

Hello As I can see - Neverdie instanced another "CND". Think its called hell or something liket that... Can every planet partner instance one? I.
  14. Igorl

I would like some crafters on FL

Are you: 1) Calypso based crafter? 2) You craft - then TT your stuff(L) I would relieve you of such products and use those to help new planet markets... I dont ask for mercy and expect you to give me high end, residued guns at TT value. Im talking about "skilling TT fodder (L)" such as...
  15. Igorl

Question: Is VTOL storage space lootable

Is VTOL storage space lootable in lootable PVP or is it just stuffz on your avatar? Searched couldnt find in 2 pages... I.
  16. Igorl

Idea: GC on Android and Iphone platforms

My bank started offering "mobile token" android app... You install it -> and it generates PINs, no need for actual objects... And Im sure gold card it can be really easily implemented, since it is only: 1 x counter and a f(counter) translation via some probably simple function :) So everyone...
  17. Igorl

Question: Sub warp drive I (L) - whats that

Ok, Been away for to long obviously and Im outta some knowledge. And following normal MA routine there is no proper official wiki or tutorial about items... Can someone remove the shroud which lays upon many many (L) items connected to space and such... tried searching with no to limited...
  18. Igorl

Question: Is there an "auto fly" function on quads / sliepnirs?

Simple question(s): - can you autofly in your sliepnir / quad wing inty planetside (point into direction and fly to it without holding W) if not - can you atleast auto fly in space or you have to hold W for an hour flying to another planet?? Regards I.
  19. Igorl

Selling: WTS: Hair stylist chair + scissors

---------------SOLD--------------- Thank you for visiting. *************************** Package includes: 1x Hair stylist chair (appartment furniture) 1x Scissors (hand held tool) Those 2 together + hairgel / spray or hair die consumables make all you need to start your own hair styling hobby...
  20. Igorl

Can you shoot out of vehicles?

Are vehicles new cheap and ultimate armor? :scratch2: Can you shoot out of passenger seat? Why is this interesting? Say you can now hunt dasp sized creatures with no armor and fap - provided your vehicle is faster then it... :yay: Can someone try it and confirm? Regards I.
  21. Igorl

Selling: Hair stylist chair and scissors

As title says: I have a set of hairstylist equiplemt for sale. I had 2 - one sold for 1.5k last month... since I planned on doing some HS myself I wanted to keep this 1... Butttt - I cant find any app for some normal price (they were 15$ once MA sold them, now they cost more then Im prepared...
  22. Igorl

CND for sale?

Ok we all know what does that mean: So which "planet" will have CND like mining? (low #, high value finds) a) RT - in some future VU b) Next Island c) Some 3rd planet What do you think? One of these must have CND like mining - otherwise ND would never think about selling it. :laugh...
  23. Igorl

Investments in LA

Im writing this thread because I had gathered signifficant amount of money IRL and its itching me to invest it into something fun and profitable. Therefore I have been looking at LA offers around EU and find LA prices very very unusual. I would like some oppinions on what are actual LA prices...
  24. Igorl

Selling: Hairstylist kit (chair+scissors)

As title says: Im selling Hairstylist kit consisting of: Hair stylist chair Scissors Mentioned items are all you need to start your new hair stiling hobby. Offers via PM only, please refrain from discussing price / offering in thread. Im looking for amount close to 1800 PED for the bundle...
  25. Igorl

Upcoming quests

Now MA announced quests in EU. Ive already see the whyning about it... I mean like quests can not be made to satisfy and promote EU. Let say Im pretty bored with EU as it is right now - there is no visible market to achieve anymore and i kida feel sick of shooting / bombing. Give me a marker...
Back