Search results

1. John uncguy43 Williams

Suggestion: Gear Rental Terminal

I’ve been thinking about this since reading this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/add-more-gear-to-the.297002/ The OP in that thread suggests that more UL weaponry/armor should be added to the game. I don’t think that’s the right solution to a perceived...
  2. John uncguy43 Williams

Power Outage

Does anyone have experience working with support with regards to power outages? I was just mining and had mined through 3x D-class amps and just started the pickup process when power suddenly went out. My provider notified me it would be several hours before power is restored. Is it likely...
  3. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: 100x D-class amplifiers

Hello, I am looking to buy 100x D-class amplifiers one week from today. I will not be in-game until that time, so please PM selling offers over the forum. Thank you, John
  4. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: Level 13 Robot Easter Bunny, Bronze Pet

Selling my Robot bunny, here's the details: SB: 200 BO: 400
  5. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: [Earth Excavator ME/01] Tier 4.68 TIR 146/200

Selling this beloved, extremely eco tool of mine because I'm planning to take an indefinite leave of absence from the game. SB: 250 PED BO: 500 PED Not going to be in game much, so message me here if you're interested.
  6. John uncguy43 Williams

Flesh Ripper Hunting/Skilling Help

Hi All, I’m looking for some guidance. I would like to spend 10-20k PED (by spend I mean plan to lose) hunting flesh rippers as a dedicated skilling approach ahead of Mayhem. Does anyone have recommendations (preferably from personal experience) of cost effective armor/plates to use? I would...
  7. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: Quantium Ingot

Have plenty of Quantium to sell - let's make a deal where both come away doing well. Usually acquire between 1,000 to 1.5k TT of Quantium every three or four days, so can be a regular supplier if you're planning on tiering anything.
  8. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: All Types of Makeup - Been Collecting a While

PM me ingame - John Uncguy43 Williams - and we can make a makeup exchange
  9. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: Zorra's HK

Looking for a Zorra's at an appropriate price
  10. John uncguy43 Williams

What is the demographic of the EU Playerbase?

I’m curious, what does the playerbase of EU look like demographically? The reason I ask is this: I sometimes work from home during the week and am able to log an hour here or an hour there whenever things are slow at work. But without fail - whether I log in during the middle of the work day...
  11. John uncguy43 Williams

Selling: Quantium Ingot

Selling plenty of Quantium. Happy to sell in smaller or larger batches. Can be a continual supplier if a need is present. PM me in game and let's work towards a win-win price away from the auction house.
  12. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: D-Class Amps Bulk

Looking to source a crafter that can bulk sell 20-30 amps every 2-3 days. PM me in-game please, let's make a win-win.
  13. John uncguy43 Williams

Best Harvesting Planet?

What do you think is the best planet for harvesting trees and why? Planning to spend 40-50 hours harvesting prior to Halloween Mayhem and Christmas Mayhem to get looter skills up so…hehe…asking for a friend.
  14. John uncguy43 Williams

Should I finish Zorra's Quest Chain?

Hi All, I don't usually hunt, at least not nearly as much as I mine, because I know I'm going to lose $ when I hunt every time based on my spend level and skills. However, I don't mind spending money on fun every once in a while, so I've dabbled in the summer migrations on Caly and Ark and...
  15. John uncguy43 Williams

Mentor Request

It almost sounds silly because I've been playing Entropia - mainly as a miner - for over two years now, and I've never completed a mentorship. I would like to acquire an armor set from completing the mentorship in case I ever go hunting. Would anyone be my mentor?
  16. John uncguy43 Williams

Are TT returns influenced under skill pill use?

Had a thought, and wanted to see if any members of the community had any hard data to share. Do TT returns decrease while utilizing skill pills? The idea here is that skill gains represent a form of TT return that gets the player up to 100% return. In my opinion, I believe that's why a player...
  17. John uncguy43 Williams

Some People Hunt Eomon...

And some people hunt level 6 Bootylicious Vixen... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  18. John uncguy43 Williams

Why buy shares?

Doing the math, it appears that most shares on the exchange are currently paying a return of about 5%/year given current prices and weekly payouts. Given that you can go open a money market account and make 5+% at most banks or investment funds with practically no risk, why do people continue...
  19. John uncguy43 Williams

The Hunt for Recycle BPs

Hi All, For those who don't know me, my main profession is mining. Thanks to the recent changes surrounding nanocubes, miners can now count on all of their old "TT-fodder" resources as being sellable at 100.8 - 101%, which is great for us. However, I thought it would be nice to try to find an...
  20. John uncguy43 Williams

New Mining Log

Hi All, I figured it was time to get back to Entropia after a fairly extended break. I enjoy the process of logging, so I decided I would make a log that records my mining results every ~5k ped (remember, that's $500). My starting budget this time will be ~3k PED ($300). I will probably be...
  21. John uncguy43 Williams

My Mining Journey (A Sequel)

Hi All, I hope everyone is doing well. Jade has inspired me to begin recording my mining runs for the community, so I hope to help everyone else see what can be achieved through mining. For me, mining is what finances the real gameplay - hunting. It used to be a chore to me, but it's grown...
  22. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: Dominax Original Boiga, Adjusted

PM me if you're selling and your price. Here or in-game is fine.
  23. John uncguy43 Williams

Buying: Camo Arms BGH

Looking for this weapon at the right price, preferably a lower-tier one.
  24. John uncguy43 Williams

Fantasy Land

Last night, I had a dream that I hit a size 108 - yes, you read that right - claim while mining unamped. OH, how the screen sparkled! It was a beautiful, joyous delight. When I awoke, I did what any self-respecting miner would do...ran to the computer to drop some probes. Alas, what did I...
  25. John uncguy43 Williams

What to Expect?

Hi All, I hope everyone is doing well. As a crafter, I only craft with 100 QR blueprints and on quantity. Over my last ~30k clicks, I have received a 92.96% TT return. For the more experienced crafters out there, do you normally see variance this wide over this large of a number of clicks...
Back