Search results

1. Dolores

The New holy Switzerland!

One boulder in New Switzerland - Moonfish is 10 metres underneath, just the once won't hurt :yay: Find more funny "screenies" at Mindfart
  2. Dolores

Entropian Instants Art Gallery

Dolores presents Entropian Instants Exhibition ""Dolores, A Spanish blooded Parisian Artist & Musician produces what she see's & feels from her travels in Entropia & in real life - She turns everyday simple moments into Rainbows - She is a quiet reserved person, has few words, but behind the...
  3. Dolores

How to tune in to Raven-z radio active

How to tune in to Raven-z: (windows users) make sure that you have at least one music player installed and working properly. Most common players are: Winamp - Window Media Player - RealPlayer - QuickTime There is 3 ways to tune in: A/ Use the direct link...
  4. Dolores

Help! this game is killing me

Help! This game has got me lost. I look around, I see cardboard and fake. some ppl abused of my willing. I lost my faith here, I lost my money. I lost my friends, my family, my work. Im crying in front of my screen. Anyone can help me, or is it completely hopeless ?
  5. Dolores

Raven-z radio active Updates

+++ Next weeks artist sessions schedules +++ More details and regular DJ times: http://www.raven-z.com/ Thursday 14 June ---------------------------------- Chemical Brothers (push the button) - 18:00 - Beat Electro Tuesday 19 June ---------------------------------- Bush - 19:00 -...
  6. Dolores

2007 Entropian Best Ass Competition

Hi everyone, We thought we would help to brighten up ef this March with a 500 efd Free Screenshot Competition -Best Ass Screenshot wins.- 2007 Entropian Best Ass Competition The screenshots can be anyone's Ass you think worthy, even your own.... This is a free fun event, please make a note...
  7. Dolores

The big EU Smile Contest 2007

The poll is open for the next 10 days! It's up to you, now, to designate the winner! votes will be closed on the 12th of February and the winner wins 1500 EFD Hello smiling people! Ava's smiles are often so funny, so we thought it would be nice to make a Smile Contest here, so we could look...
  8. Dolores

Dramatic meeting in the rig

A good friend of mine was gathering pple into that TC... "lets be teleported to the rig by a wormhole!" :yup: Wow! a wormhole! damn, we must see that! where? when? now? ok we come! :yay: After half an hour of tries and fails... we waited, (we are nice). At last the gate appeared, we got in...
  9. Dolores

Broadcasting your audio messages

A call to every entropian! Send us your audio messages and we take care to put it on the air! + We only accept messages with a minimum of 400ko and a maximum of 1Mo weight... + Only funnies, cheers words, hellos and quotes are welcome, no comercials and please no obscene language ... +...
  10. Dolores

Moosic 01 schedule

Update: Moosic01 has a new name: Raven-z moosic :yay: +++ Next weeks artist sessions schedules +++ More details and regular DJ times: http://www.raven-z.com/calendar.php Wednesday 28 Feb ---------------------------------- Systeme Of A Down - 22:00 Hardcore Thursday 01 March...
  11. Dolores

moosic01 one month birthday

moosic01 one month birthday party!! Saturday 28th of October 2006 We are proud to anounce the official creation of moosic01 Radio ntropia, the webradio made by entropians for the entropians On Saturday 28 Oct at 20:00 (MA) The party will take place in the catacombs, into the caves of New...
  12. Dolores

Entropians Inside Story

mistake Please delate me
  13. Dolores

Entropians Inside Story

Here come some instants of the life in Entropia. Nevertheless if the "avas" are real, and if I am taking screenies of the reality life in Entropia, I have taken the liberty to definitely hijack this reality. So please, understand that there will never be any connection between the "avas" showed...
  14. Dolores

Chating, the lost of meaning

Does anybody notice a kind of lost of meaning in the conversations we can have with people through the PM chat? Or is it just me? :eek:
  15. Dolores

Save Reality Party Instants

16. Dolores

looking for Fireworks

If some one could help me to find some fireworks at a reasonable price, I would be just grateful :) Dol
  17. Dolores

Map poster?

Hello, I was seeking for this for days and didn't find response nowhere: Is it possible to get the map of Calypso as a poster that I could hook on the wall in front of me ;) Dolores
Back