Search results

1. Vap0r

Buying: Infiltrator Male

Looking for infiltrator Male.. Thanks
  2. Vap0r

YAP, Focus window change again

Yet Another Poll on the focus change feature: yes, I cant spell OFF...
  3. Vap0r

Gamespot interview with David

Gamespot did a quick interview with David from MA, while at the CES booth, enjoy- its to bad the new engine wasnt available to show, we need more noobs!: GameSpot Video: CES 2008: MindArk Booth Tour
  4. Vap0r

More Money

Latest withdrawal, paid for a nice shiny left hip... When I dumped the money out it magically formed into a cK logo- weird. Click to enlarge
  5. Vap0r

CES 2K8 Pix

I didnt see any pics from CES yet so I'll get the ball rolling with a poor quality phone cam pic of the entropia booth gals: :wtg: Click to enlarge
  6. Vap0r

PC on beloved shadow parts

It would seem hip replacements are more expensive now days so... Anyone care to guestimate the vale of the following pieces: Shadow Male Helmet Gloves Thighs Shins Thank you in advance... Vap0rz
  7. Vap0r

Just got my new Tattoo

Just got my new tattoo before they cut me open! cK baby :yay: Click to enlarge Cheers!
  8. Vap0r

Spot the EU sounds

Once again, I heard that atrox roar that made me jump up and grab my weapon... South Park - Imagination episode part 2. Also some TP sounds in there too. Where else have you heard EU sounds?? :yay:
  9. Vap0r

Miner bots, the ultimate melee evaders?

Anyone notice that you cant hit Miner bots with a shortblade like the enblade 10 ? Even with the navigate to target option turned on and right clicking. Long blades work fine but no joy with the 10..:scratch2:
  10. Vap0r

Lost another 500 ped to buggy pvp

I know the pvp kill/shoot yourself bug is old but this surprised me a bit- Carrying about 520 ped worth of loot, oil and ore in pvp3, I go to tag another hispi and 3 shots later, ive killed myself. Vap0rz has killed Vap0rz in combat, you will need a new anti toxin shot. Hmmm, thats a bit odd...
  11. Vap0r

Server loaded

Lets keep this a non whining thread ok :) I thought it might be a good idea to start a constructive feedback thread so our friends at MA can get a quick glance on how the servers are doing from a client standpoint- How does your computer handle the invasions (hundreds of red dots) and what type...
  12. Vap0r

Whats up with the ads?

Is it just me or do the ads in game blow out your speakers? The ads seem to be almost twice as loud as any other game noise, even Troopers- or is it just me? Do you turn the sound off or turn it down (at the speakers) when you go into town? Doesnt that defeat the purpose of the ad if everyone...
  13. Vap0r

Much better then a rocket launcher...

Whats better then a rocket launcher? How about a rocket launcher AND a Mod Merc! Click to enlarge Want to skill melee and handgun? How about a Sword and a Mod Merc! Click to enlarge When things are getting dicey, why not equip a Vivo 125 along with a Jungle and a Mod Merc? Really cuts down...
  14. Vap0r

Great work Mindark!

With so much complaining going on, lets keep this thread positive! A big hellz yes to Mindark for becoming more involved, having official MA avatars dropping items and bringing some excitement to the VU. Although there were some bugs, in general this seems to be one of the better VU's. Bringing...
  15. Vap0r

Dumb Americans, props to Germany and the French have arrived

Rant mode on For those of you that live in the states, have a drivers license and drive on the highway: STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE FFS. The left lane is for passing, meaning accelerate, move to the left lane, pass and get back in the right lane. The signs that say slower traffic stay right are for...
  16. Vap0r

Another Fap Bug

You are not wounded, you healed for 120, you are not wounded but 64 points from full heal? Interesting that the first 'your not wounded' is normal color, the second is yellow- Any thoughts? Click to enlarge
  17. Vap0r

Bug- Armor Plates Missing

Has anyone else noticed a armor plate gone missing? I'll go to repair and suddenly I have 5 instead of 6. Relog, double check, still gone. Check the my items page and it shows it being carried. Repair armor and suddenly its back but can't be removed? Maybe I drink to much?
  18. Vap0r

ATM News?

Just curious if anyone has heard anything about when the new ATM cards will be issued? EU's website under withdraws/cashcard makes it look like its still available- maybe I missed some news? If you don't feel comfortable posting a rumor, please PM me- Thanks
  19. Vap0r

Creating a secure password- NSA DOJ Microsoft

Since there have been a rash of compromised passwords, I thought it might be a good idea to post some general guidelines or best practices if you will, on generating a unique and hard to guess password. This is your best offense against a hacker, second only to spending the $20 on a gold card...
  20. Vap0r

A warning to sellers- bug

Just an FYI for those selling or trading items, especially weapons. It might be a good idea to log out after removing attachments on weapons before you sell them. I let my gf borrow my mod merc, traded her for im2870. So I click trade, she accepts and confirms. The Items list showed just the...
  21. Vap0r

Unlocked skill

"You have unlocked a new skill: Turn off dumb physix engine twang, echo and underwater mod merc sounds" Woot!
  22. Vap0r

Guess who is 105!

My lil buddy turned 105 (15 in people years) so we celebrated by ordering some DQ popcorn shrimp and a Chicago style pizza. I know, not a big deal for most but this guy stuck with me when nobody else would, truly a blessing. Without him and PE, I'd be in a mental institution hitting on 80 year...
  23. Vap0r

550 Globals in 90 seconds

Tossed 550 global screenies and a few misc shots together and you get 550 globals in 90 seconds! Hard to read in the clip, biggest one was 15,590 :) 550 Globals link I'd really like to get some feedback on whats good, whats not so good about it...Yes, I had some kickin thrash metal to go along...
  24. Vap0r

PVP 3 global WTH?

I'm to lazy to post a screen shot but everyone is asking so... 153 ped global killing some poor guy in pvp3. He claims he didnt have much on him but I did loot the folowing: 150 ped Garnet (he said he had one) 3 ped 28 pec 3 wood So there ya go. Just curious if anyone has seen anything official...
  25. Vap0r

Segs having a party

More of an FYI- Segs are having a party, seems they have all respawned inside the factory and can not be killed (or let out). It's been that way for almost a week now. My feelings go out to Death, I'm sure he filed a support case along with the rest of us :( Edited because I left my brain in my...
Back