Search results

1. N

Selling: Level 2 Finder Amplifier UL - Pending trade

Hi all, selling lvl 2 finder UL. If you need a hof maker this thing is NOT for you... If you need stabile loot and UL amp that get you that MU like redulite, what is otherwise hard to find with high lvl amp, than this thing is for you. Also nice to not run out of amps when your seller is offline...
  2. N

Selling: WTT my Sigyn Harness (F) for arm or gloves (M) 1v1

Hi all, want to trade my Sigyn Harness (F) for arm or gloves (M) 1v1 PM me here for faster response but IG is also ok :) Sigyn Harness (F) TIR is 160/200
  3. N

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem Improved T1.99

Hi all, fell free to PM your offer here for faster response.
  4. N

Selling: Eater 21 / hallo 20 / ML-35 adj T8

Hi all, selling 2 rings and ML-35 adj. T8. Fell free to shoot an offer here or IG (Stewie NULTIVITAMIN Griffin) For faster reply PM on forum Here are some photos with stats: Easter ring 2021 Halloween ring 2020 ML-35 adj. T8 For ML-35 adj. here is the link from entropiawiki so you can...
  5. N

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem BP-110, Improved - SOLD

Taking offers on A&P Series Mayhem BP-110, Improved T0, TIR 61/200. Feel free to PM me with your offer in PEDs only, no items of interest at this moment. Thank you and good luck on mayhem :)
  6. N

Selling: Guardian plating of the Sand King x 2

HI all, 2x Guardian plating of the Sand King for sale... Each one is tt+2.8k or 5.5k for both :) On the link you can see the plate with protection but I will soon place picture as well so you don't need to bother clicking XD http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Plating&id=47
  7. N

Selling: MOD Angel Arm Guards (M)

Hello, Modified Angel Arm (M) - at this moment there is only one in game :) And this beast of armor is now for sale... With base: 52 imp, 52 cut and 52 stab only problem will be to not fall a sleep on warlocks XD Beneath you can see some pictures with base protection and some improved plates...
  8. N

Buying: Bought

Hello, Buying easter ring 2021, please PM me here or in game with price. Thank you. IGN - Stewie NULTIVITAMIN Griffin
  9. N

Buying: BOUGHT - Level 2 finder amp UL

Hi all, as title says I am buying UL level 2 finder amp. PM me with your offer here or in game. IGN - NULTIVITAMIN
  10. N

Selling: Suspended, please close thread

Hello everyone, More will be added later. Armor has to go first and only after that will I sell the rest (posting all if someone wants a bulk deal). After SB is received I will give it 48h and in case there is no higher offers in that time it will be sold. I will respond faster in game but fell...
Back