Search results

1. U

Question: Problem using VISA card, in-game and on website.

I have had a couple of recent double charges happen recently. The first one MA fixed it in less than 20 mins. Second recent one, I have not heard from them in almost 48 hours. I use VISA and it has been hit and miss. I think it is NETS, it sucks IMO. I echo the loss of using PayPal, so much more...
  2. U

Help: Need Help! Smuggler mission chain, IFN killpoint Challenge

So, I need a bit of guidance, please? I just became a Smuggler, YUSS, and I have been assigned the combat training mission and also the "Prove your Worth" mission. I can't seem to find an IFN terminal that will give me any of the associated mobs with the killpoint challenge so I can open up the...
  3. U

What do you do to break-up monotony?

Lately, I will often donate my time and skill to other players. Usually running the Daytona 500 around sweat circles at Boreas or Royal club with a Vivo S10 + Hedoc Mayhem to keep them alive ;). other times I am tending to my Disciple(s), helping them with hunts and logistics when I can. OR...
  4. U

HEART RANK VI: no shrapnel back from heal + turret mob *VIDEO*

A HUGE thank you to the DEV(s) of Cyrene! I just finished the mission chain for this sweet unit a couple of weeks ago, HOPING, they would fix it in the future! Made My Day!!! THANK YOU!!!
  5. U

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

May I please register myself and my team for Grinder event? Self = Ricky Lee Rikken Team = Royal Rangers School Thank you!
  6. U

Price Check Shogun SGA Edition (M)

Just curious what a full set would go for and if anyone was looking to sell? Thanks for the time and effort!
  7. U

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Long time NOOB coming out of hiding here (2013-Present)... I just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude to MA for making the Halloween Mayhem a success for a low level player like myself. It was awesome to be able to participate for the first time in the coveted Mayhem! I went into it...
Back