Search results

1. Macce

Server Downtime for Patch

It wasnt stated in the initial release note, This was edited after they found out that (L) prints where lootable, but before it was known that UL bps where also lootable.
  2. Macce

Entropia Universe 17.1 Release Notes

What a fucking farce, they are frigging snorting up all the profits from us and realese this crap , worse and worse evry fucking time.
  3. Macce

Vomit Bucket

What to expect if someone changes brake and throttle position, and replace it with a merged F function overnight.
  4. Macce

Entropia Universe 16.0.1 Release Notes

No crucial change to gameplay controls or camera, wobbling, move to target strange zoom. waiting for next patch, but i guess for nothing. same here
  5. Macce

Help: Critical: Motion sickness

I get headache,dizzy and mild nausea from this new camera movements, i have never experienced this in a game before. Not motivating to play atm Go back to deafult settings and options pre-vu 16 and let anyone tweak new additions to their taste. thank you.
  6. Macce

Entropia Universe 16.0.0 Release Notes

So just be quiet , so nothing will be done to the bugs and faults?
  7. Macce

Bring back our freedom to untick move to target when interacting!
  8. Macce

i used to tab hunt, its going to be hard to adapt if they doesnt put this type of gameplay back. also when in terminals, move to target is always on, so you cannot be in multiple terminals as before, when using tt . auction and storage to move loot or selling items. terminal closes when...
  9. Macce

waste of developingmoney for this changes, alot of other stuff could have been fixed.
  10. Macce

Mindark, make us happy NOW!

Since global trade channels introduced caly auction has gone from up to 1500 auction pages to 7-800 on average , A ton of auction fees must be missing from MA pocket and loot pool, since pvp trades via trade channels has taken that marketshare Let shops/shopkeepers be usable again, let them...
  11. Macce

Choka baybee!!!

Why! arent the master of all bugs n glitches already working for the company!
  12. Macce

Looking for a new laptop, GTX960M 4gb or GTX970M 3gb, your experience?

Yo, im back again! Bought an MSI gt72 6qd heroes with gtx970 3gb and i7-6700HQ 8gb ram. runs at 60-70fps at balanced mode on grid windowed 1600*1024. all settings maxed. runs at 30fps at balanced mode on battery windowed 1600*1024. all settings maxed ~1,5 hours battery system says...
  13. Macce

Ordered a Msi GT72 6QD DOMINATOR G with additional ram, total 16gb and gtx 970M 3Gb Will come back with fps rates.
  14. Macce

I havnt seen clevo or sager around in swedish shops yet. im primary looking at atm www.webhallen.com www.komplett.se www.dustinhome.se
  15. Macce

Hey im looking into a new laptop. Im considering a MSI GE72 (Apache pro) with i7 and nvidia GTX970M 3GB. Now i wonder if this is overkill to run EU on? Framerates to share? Anyone have frame rates on a laptop with i5 and GTX960M 4gb to share? like this: Acer Aspire VN7-792G. Previous i had 2...
  16. Macce

Shop Register & Delivery Service

could be the end for all shops...
  17. Macce

what i recall shop tax used to be better than auction fee? any way there shouldnt be fee+fee in my suggestion, my suggestion is to make it slighly better to own a shop with the ability to list items in shop on auction then just use the auction. When i owned a shop i was in the begining...
  18. Macce

I think shop/booth/shopkeeper owners should have an option to list their items in auction, with monthly fee introduced again. And add delivery options to that. This would make the trading thrive and prosper again, give an extra edge to the ppl that invest in shops.
  19. Macce

Buy item in webshop with ped

Money spent on the boxes goes directly into MA:s bank account, exept for the tt value... Money isnt going ingame and is forever lost to Ma:s salarys and profits i think, a way for MA to increase its profits
  20. Macce

FYI: Transport system bug

well all i can say im also on their ignore list and no loot chart, since ive experiened a bug about a year ago, bug was reproduced and shown in a a screenshot and still no answer, they just fixed it (numbers and no answer)and kept thier mouth shut. ive been temted to blow it open many times in...
  21. Macce

CLD Estate Plots

yea, if no tp, will it turn ghost settlements like corinth beach and other places?
  22. Macce

CLD Estate Plots

And will there be a tp in the settlements?
  23. Macce

GoPro published my video!

Very nice! Gratz
  24. Macce

Entropia took the fun out of my computer games

Same for me, today is my 9th birthday in eu. Remember i heard about EU on radio when i drove home from work a late evening, i think it was Skalman on an interview. Downloaded when i got home and havnt played many other games since.
  25. Macce

VTOL hunting exploit debate

Its just sad that the comunity(Lynchmoob) decides whats an exploit or not, Ma is clearly aware of the issue and has done nothing about it. And its brought up again again, not everyone read the forums. If MA considers this as an exploit they need to warn ingame or produce new code Until then its...
Back