Search results

1. Brumle

Selling: Fire Dagger CLOSED

Im looking to sell my: Aakas Fire Dagger - tier 1.99 --- Tier increase rate: 170/200 Placed in auction instead.
  2. Brumle

Buying: A-3 Justifier MK 2, Adjusted (CLOSED)

im looking for a mk2 adj ... PM offers :) P.S. not looking for high tiered one as that is to expensive ;) Thread closed as i got the gun now.
  3. Brumle

Selling: Adjusted A&P Series Hero

Selling this nice gun :) Adjusted A&P Series Hero Thread done.... Gun has been played in ingame auction
  4. Brumle

Selling: Isis Project Zero-Three UL

the pistol has been put in ingame auction for now.... a zero-three tier 2.9 has just been sold in auction this weekend for +4.8k
  5. Brumle

Selling: Trading Zero-Three for laser

or Trading Zero-Three moved to sales thread
  6. Brumle

Selling: Gravis GLR-33 (Arkadia version of mk.v)

Selling this nice ul non sib carbine. only 2 sold in auction so far so its not a common weapon. its a copy of Justifier mk.v but with arkadian skin and sound. 52 atk/min 59 dmg 84.7 range currently tier 0.3 but might go up. SB=+1.8k BO=+2.5k im taking offer so pm or add me ingame :) Gun is...
  7. Brumle

Selling: Armor plating mark.10C TEN EDITION

Taking offers on this nice rare plate.... Imp - 9 Burn -14 Shrapnel - 39 Durability - 3160 Full tt = 50 ped Was reward for killing RX Unit alpha :) Accepting cash/cld/items
  8. Brumle

bot event prizes !!!!

1st part: 20 Apr 2012 19:23 UTC Brig. General Yevgeny de Souza, Commander of CDF Ground Forces, hereby alerts all colonists that recent reports of disruptions to the teleporter network have been confirmed by CDF military engineers. The circumstances leading to the disruptions appear identical...
  9. Brumle

Selling: Defender Plating of the Sand King

as the title says im selling this plate Defender Plating of the Sand King: 35 Acid Protection -- 4750 Durability starbid = +1.6k buyout = +2k tt = 7 ped
  10. Brumle

Selling: big esi´s

selling 2 esi´s at 650% each : 1250 tt esi = 8125 ped 519.33 tt esi = 3375 ped both = 11.500 ped Both are SOLD
  11. Brumle

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 (Unlimited)

Hey all i wanna sell this nice little healing toy so leave your offers :) TT = 915 ped atm BO=+2k Stats : http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Hedoc_SK-20_Adjusted i wont sell if a fair price isnt offered :wise: ----->Will run for 3 days<----- or until BO is offered Sold
  12. Brumle

Wtf ma

why the hell do they spawn harbringers in town without turning of the turrets im in twin atm and they spawn there inc Iota but the Iota takes time to kill so they get killed by turrets every time they are half dead i really hope they wake up before all leaves the event
  13. Brumle

Help: loss of fps

i need some help here... i have a problem with my fps. i play just fine with 50/80 fps depending on the area but every once in a while i suddenly drop to around 5/7 fps for 10-20 sec and then all go back to normal ? anyone els having/had this problem ? i run on a laptop : 2.5ghz duo2core 4G...
  14. Brumle

Will we get a real ending to the Harbringer event ?

servers are now going down so what do you think ? will we get a real ending to this event or will it just die out.... alot of ppl are hoping for something big to blast away on but will we get it or was the Harbringer just a forcast of the next planet ?
  15. Brumle

Achievement: Combat Sence

finally i got it :yay:
  16. Brumle

Achievement: Wounding

finally got it :yay: now i just need combat sence too...
  17. Brumle

Achievement: 1k birds

finally got em done before going broke :laugh: atleast i got something from the reward = unlocked martial arts
  18. Brumle

Achievement: Finally Medium HP

finally got over the point after a long time :yay:
  19. Brumle

Cars in lootable areas !

its it just me or should something be done with cars in lootable areas they are both good and bad for both miners and pkérs i know for miners it nice to have the storage, but after the cars came you can be almost sure you have to pay for a new toxic shot everytime someone finds you... there...
  20. Brumle

Cars in lootable areas

ill try again ..... delete pls
  21. Brumle

rebomb test

i have seen alot of ppl ask in here about rebomb, so i wanted to do a test on rebombing. i tryed not to follow the things i have learned about mining and just rebomb every claim like alot of new miners do to see how it would work out. test is done by dropping a new bomb within a few Meters from...
  22. Brumle

so sad at Nea´s

twinkle twinkle little star
  23. Brumle

HoF: finally a hof

best so far in VU 10.. kinda ironic after using around 20x OA 103 - 1x OA 104 and a OA 102 and 6x MA 103 i get this one unamped and so far the biggest in VU 10 :laugh:
  24. Brumle

Achievement: Avoidance

finally unlucked Avoidance :wtg:
  25. Brumle

Brumle´s Mining Log (unamped)

hey all :) thought it was my turn to do a log for mining without amps. i will mine both ore and matter. i will mostly do small runs. i will only count bombs/probes costs and tt on finds. (wanna see how it goes not counting MU/decay) Skills and Equipment: miner : 20...
Back