Search results

1. D

Selling: Electropositive Connector BP QR 73.2

To everyone PMed me yesterday - this was a 1st April joke... Not the best BP to skill ;)) -D
  2. D

Selling: Electropositive Connector BP QR 73.2

Hello All, Selling Electropositive Connector Blueprint, QR 73.2. Your offers please. -D
  3. D

Crafting log

Write down position of quantity-quality bar plus color of output bar. Also, QR before and after each run. Good luck! ;) -D
  4. D

Dung?

Hell All, I got some dung here and curious if anyone buys it and what's the right price for it? Thanks. -D
  5. D

Question: Top 7 skills ..

I would love to see the screenshot ;) (mine is <1000, voted 1k) ;)
  6. D

Im stuck in a building...

I have to say it... Press T and wait for 60 seconds! ;)
  7. D

Tailor Where to Start? Questions

Yes. No skills here.
  8. D

Do swunts make sense?

I am not looking for easy peds. Just for most effective (in terms of peds/hour) way to earn ;) -D
  9. D

Do swunts make sense?

I am talking about a little bit different thing here. I don't say hunting is more profitable than sweating. What I say is in the same time you can get more sweat if you first hunt fast and then go to Nea's for sweat. It's not rare you get 5-6 fails in a row and then get attacked... So you don't...
  10. D

Do swunts make sense?

Hello Everyone, Today I was thinking if swunts make any sense. Let's split it into two parts, solo swunt and team swunt (Nea's?). 1. Solo is a basic one. As a newbie you go to combibo's / snableskins, sweat them and kill when dry. 2. Team one is the same but you sweat/kill large mobs (Ambus)...
  11. D

Newbie? Looking for something els to do then sweating?

Hunted today with Xzion and got some loot. No hofs but great help for noob like me ;) Thanks a lot for the great offer and +rep!
  12. D

Problem with dung / stones

That's what I tried the second time, same effect - nothing regardless of relogin. BTW, got reply from MA - issue acknowledged and forwarded to the design team. Seems it will take a while ;) -D
  13. D

Anything going up?

Oil goes up last days ;)
  14. D

So that's re-occurring thing then... Let's see what MA will come back with.
  15. D

Can everyone affected please log a support ticket on this? I guess we all are very interested in this to be fixed asap...
  16. D

Yeah, checked all of them. I had some fruits/dung/stones before... Checked "tools only" button and tried "organize" one.
  17. D

Yeah, did it, it's not there. And I would see items on site under "My items", right? Not the case :(
  18. D

Hello All, Not sure what section to put into, but as a noob I think I can post it here ;) Yesterday I faced a strange issue: I found a dung, double-clicked on it (it disappeared) but it never ended up in my inventory. In a minute or two I saw some stones. This time I right-clicked on it and...
  19. D

I can't get good loots because the Ad system can't be enabled !

Yep, you are correct, that's the issue. How could I miss it? ;) +rep
  20. D

I can't get good loots because the Ad system can't be enabled !

I checked things with tcpdump and I think it is massive problem. Entropia client is sending POST query to massive server but it is not being properly replied. Actually, it is now just dropping connection after first line of request. And it is dropping only on request specific to PE, so I think...
  21. D

Adverts in UV 8.5

Port numbers? I should have all open but port 80 is proxied. hosts file is default. Thanks for reply.
  22. D

Adverts in UV 8.5

When I am logging in, I am receiving the following message: === Unable to propely initialize ads. Enabled ads allow access to higher loots. Please check the Entropia Universe website for further details. === Option is enabled. Searched on website with no results. Any ideas? :confused: Thanks.
Back