Search results

1. N

Chipping Optimizer Tool

i don't get to see the page at all... it is saying that the connection is timing out ?!? can you check my ip? sending it via PM. Cheers.
  2. N

Chipping Optimizer Tool

seems the tool is no longer available or is it just a temporary problem ?
  3. N

Big peds No decay on LA-01

i'll be in this time :)
  4. N

Selling: Enmatter and ore

startbid aslo for all melchi
  5. N

Selling: Enmatter and ore

startbid for all the iron
  6. N

joining the "got scammed" club

as stated all over this section of the forum - Dont trust the ones who sell cheap skills or try to upgrade something for ya ;) i got my lesson and lost some peds... still i have some more to spend in PE :P
  7. N

Is it a scam attempt?

the same way i got scammed - more in my other post ... :( seem to get common
  8. N

i asked for the collateral, and he told he has sold all already only the some stuff he had on and some bp-s (total value 14 ped) and he did extract something, and after that he was off the screen ... if i get back to my comp, i do add also the conversation so everyone can blame me. but yes...
  9. N

Today about 22.00 MA time i got into the club of the ppl who has got scammed. i was made an offer that i couldnt resist - still the oldknown esi+tool trick. now i feel like a real n00b and am ashamed. the person who did this is called: Melina Monique Angelina and is from the soc National...
  10. N

hello resellers..

one that i know, is that he bought the nem in a hurry, ind therefore paid a lot of peds for it... maybe he is trying to get back the peds... havent been in contact with him since yesterday ... cos he is on the vacation... so hope he can explain it...
  11. N

hello resellers..

You can fin me ordinary in PA south wall gambling for hides and wools... but for the next 3 weeks darrall and his family are on vacation to spain... he is a close friend of mine ... and that is why i know the story behind :) and you can see them both on at the same time and also hunting...
  12. N

hello resellers..

as a matter of fact, the avatar named as secopnd, is his son... so there isn't anything wrong in this... and as Etiopia already said, his son can have bids on his fathers items :)
Back