Search results

1. O'Cuinn

Selling: massive blueprint collection

a massive blueprint collection start bid tt +1 by lord crusher 7 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 8 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 9 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 10 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED STORAGE 11 Basic...
  2. O'Cuinn

Selling: massive blueprint collection no doubles

time to sell some of the BP's i'm not using all QR are around 1 unless given accepting bids on the whole collection or sections not really sure on there value so no SB or BO but i may sell early if i think it's a good deal other wise one week from first bid bullet has bid 50 ped for the...
  3. O'Cuinn

crafting Globals

Globals and lots of them nearly inclubing my new ath 301 PED
  4. O'Cuinn

a good morning

not bad for my third bomb of the day :D
  5. O'Cuinn

2 more

thought i'd try crafting and this hit me i never knew wood turned in to metal residue then when I was out mining having very little luck and was heading back to the tp and this poped up thats three inside a week :wtg:
  6. O'Cuinn

almost 3 in one month

i have been trying to get 3 globals in one month but got the third on 43 day
  7. O'Cuinn

selling 100k of metal residue

1000ped tt start:117% (1170 ped) buyout: 123% (1230ped) ends in three days
  8. O'Cuinn

some times drones are good to hunt

first time i've made a profit hunting drones hope it's not my last
  9. O'Cuinn

a nice end to the year

just using up the last of my ore and got this not even a full day from my last global i hope this is a sign of things to come
  10. O'Cuinn

a nice surprise

just finished bot hunting for the day and decided to use up the ore and this poped up
  11. O'Cuinn

a nice Christmas present

i like presents
  12. O'Cuinn

My First Team Global

i finally talked my girlfriend into playing the game thanks to the how to get you GF to play thread and was doing a tp run when this poped up i got the Vigi anyway :wtg:
  13. O'Cuinn

59 ped merp

i was out mining then this came along
  14. O'Cuinn

55 ped argo

i know it's not much but it's my first argo and i had to kill alot of them
  15. O'Cuinn

predator L blueprints

i just got this while crafting some skill just wondering if any one has seen them before as i haven't found anything in the froum or any idea what it's worth as i won't be able to craft it Click to enlarge
Back