Search results

1. Dai Arf

Robot Victory Party

Looks like they are celebrating their victory already ! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7757751.stm :cool:
  2. Dai Arf

FYI: Supremacy Reign Cadets Reopens For New Applications

Supremacy Reign Cadets (SRC) has reopened for new applications. Due to the progressive and active nature of our society several SRC members have recently graduated to Supremacy Reign having achieved the required skill levels. Therefore for a short while we will be accepting new members into...
  3. Dai Arf

Supremacy Reign Cadets Recruiting

Well its happened again 4-5 members of SRC will leave me for the ranks of our bigger brother SR. So here we go again :D We are a society that is a part of the Supremacy Reign family and due to a number of internal promotions into SR and SRHQ we would like to reopen an offer to a few ambitious...
  4. Dai Arf

Supremacy Reign Cadets Recruiting

Thanks people for all the interest in SRC, applications are now closed. We are a society that is a part of the Supremacy Reign family and due to a number of internal promotions into SR and SRHQ we would like to reopen an offer to a few ambitious men and women to join the SRC ranks. One must...
  5. Dai Arf

Isis LR32(L)

Whilst having an alcohol fuelled session of EU last night , I managed to loot an Isis LR32(L). Unfortunately i can't for the life of me, remember looting it, or what mob it came from. I think I was hunting feffs by Camp Phoenix however looking at the wiki feffs don't loot them. :confused...
  6. Dai Arf

Weapon Variety and Usage

For my sins I like hunting Argo off Twin. I have looted a couple of EWE EP-21 Defenders and FreanD Alpha BLP Pistols. Looking at PEAuction the markup is negligible implying that they are never used. Does anyone actually use any of these weapons or do we all stick with the limited number of...
  7. Dai Arf

Noob Armour Question & Hello !

Hi All, Some of you may have seen me wandering around trading and hunting in the past month. Really enjoying my time in PE and learning something new most days. I currently use full Goblin M and a 102 amped Opalo and I appear to be skilling up nicely hunting Corn, Combi etc My question is...
Back