Search results

1. W

Buying: LP-40 Perfected OR Kriegerum G.2 Perfected OR low tier CAMO BGH

PM what you have and now much you are looking for : Which gun Tier TIR Price Thanks
  2. W

Selling: Modified Mercenary T6.99

SOLD 65k thread can be closed
  3. W

Buying: Christmas ring 2021

Want to buy one of these pm price here or in game. Thanks
  4. W

Selling: WTT LR-40 T7.99

Hey Looking to trade for a lower tier LR-40 or LP-40. Pm offers
  5. W

Selling: Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition T2

Hey all, I have had and still have fun using it, but i've got an itch to try out different things :D - so here we are ;). http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2925 Just in case it goes down again, key stats here: Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition Melee Power Fist range...
  6. W

My little CP adventure

Decided to finally go ahead and make a longer grind on CP to open the cave. Had about 1k kills recorded judging by the progress bar when i started Friday, but here we are. Access to the cave has been achieved and got a nice little going away present from the taxed aurlis :)
  7. W

Selling: Genesis Power Claw Mk. 6, FEN Edition T2

Well the modfap sold got a decent deal on it. But since i dont quite have the skills to use this power claw (since i never imagined id own one id actually use long term :) , I am putting this on the market until this weekend(17th of April). If it fetches me something i could use immediately...
  8. W

Selling: Selling Modified FAP T2

As the title says im considering selling my my Modified FAP T2 in favour of a more balanced hunting setup (take that as a hint as to what you can offer if its not pure ped) . BO 90k. SB N/A (if i find an offer appealing ill take it). Already got a feel for the market shouting in game for a few...
  9. W

Selling: Eon set M T 1-2

Hello, full set - > Eon M Tier 1-2 http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Eon Lovely set - but i need to re-balance my gear a bit. Been shouting in game to see if there's any interest and to my surprise there's been quite a lot of interest. Given the offers I've already...
  10. W

Selling: Jaguar M Harness, Arms, shins, foot - guard

As this new mission kinda spoiled my plan of getting a full set at price which was set aside for my armor upgrade ;) - these items are for sale post offers in PM or thread - sale happens 24h after SB for all items are reached, Harness t2.5 - SB TT +800 BO +1k Arms 1.9 SB - SB TT + 800 BO +1k...
  11. W

Selling: Cld

Got 5 of em, looking to lock my peds into some UL stuff (open to anything really, prefer long ranged rifles :rolleyes: ) :launcher: Leave offers here or PM if you're shy :ahh:
  12. W

Selling: M Phantom

As the title says im lookin to get some re-startup cash by selling my Phantom armor parts Would like to sell all the parts to the same buyer if possible but im willing to take offers on individual parts. Avaliable parts: Harness M Arms M Shin M Thigh M Foot M Info on the armor...
  13. W

Buying: Dante amp

Cant seem to find one ingame so i thought id try here ;)leave offers via PM or in the thread ;) :wtg:
  14. W

Buying: Bear parts

i only need bear thigh guards and foot guards got everything else. :yay: (need unlimited btw)
  15. W

First (solo) visit to CP

well i promised myself that i would go to CP when i unlocked coolness, that happend about a week ago but was pretty much broke at the time so today i deposited, went up and after about 2h of huntin in dome 1 my trip was payed for :yay: EDIT: esi 169.x ped :)
  16. W

"noobs do it in ghost...."

i did it nacked just to spike the noobs that are surely gonna hof over 10k on em (smtin has to be done about this new lootin system) ... still lost but it was fun killin a few hunters nacked :D died twice on a 200 ped ammo run, those dam criticals pop up at the most annoying times :ahh:
  17. W

atorx seem to like me :)

went out for a mining trip at the good old pvp1 zone, and this trox was tryin to stop me, i guess :rolleyes: with the loot i've been havin the past week or so this really hit the spot :yay: bit dissapointed there wasnt any big itmes in it but hey i can live with over 1k oils, for a week or 2 :D
  18. W

havent had one of these in a while now

trox finally payed for the armor decay :D
  19. W

Nice mining global :)

finally got my first mining global :) 141 melchi :) tool used was mf102 although i should have probably used the 103 since i have max skill on that too, but never had the ped to buy one, and the previous mining trips were always a waste...
Back