Search results

1. Pollus

7 CLDs sold for 1400ped, instead of 9800ped

Hey all, no more clds to sell. only skills and equip. Got 193k out some days ago so the countdown has begun. It will translate to approx 120.000NOK here, wich will help me and the kids now. I got an answer from support, the Order`ers name cannot be revealed due to MAs Privacy Policy. In terms...
  2. Pollus

ouch and from a DoA member too ill respond to reduce my own greed a little with this awsome song for you all!
  3. Pollus

Thats what ive been saying to everyone. Whats wrong with some of you people Edit: Thanks Serice, got it. And im happy, less loss. Only 30 left now people, i would like to point out one Avatar that has helped me in this process during the last days, rep him up. Eon Neo Neon...
  4. 214

5. Pollus

Thank you for all your suport, im selling away quickly now, people seem to be eager to help out with the situation so my friend Neon is buying from me at 1415, i find it so humble that people are helping me. Ive also talked to MA today with a lovely lady that couldnt do much ofc. But the support...
  6. Pollus

no are you mad :) There was an order, for 7 CLDS already by someone in aucts. So i simply dragged 7 over from my lot, set the BO of the 7 to 1400ped, forgetting a zero. And right at once the persons order was filled and done with. Because he had the order inn 7 clds and i put up 7 clds with the...
  7. Pollus

Hey Serica, there was an order for 7 CLDs at +1400, i used the BO function and misstakenly forgot one 0.
  8. Pollus

Thanks people, 6 PMs from friends help out also. Since ive sparked a lill discussion ill bump this for today. to all others, im still desperatly selling out 117clds, ill go low, please PM or something if you want them.
  9. Pollus

Hey all, Im in a fam crisis so i have to dump my 122 clds, ive been standing out selling and contacting people to speed it up. So i look at an order for 7 clds for 14000ped, i think. ok thats fair since im going to be selling the rest at approx 1390 if things wont speed up. even after the...
  10. Pollus

Merry Mayhem 2013

lmao not sure man but someone seems to have a transvestite brother!
  11. Pollus

Great Event!

12. hookers2beownederrwrongname

hookers2beownederrwrongname

sht
  13. Pollus

Great Event!

I.n.s.a.n.e
  14. Pollus

Merry Mayhem level 4 JOKE!

true words. Id advise, for the mid-lvl player even trying.. to study the details. Ive learned enough from my feedback of the thread i created here. I.N.S.A.N.E Incredibly Neglecting Sane Alarming NeverDie Extermination
  15. Pollus

Great Event!

16. minim

minim

17. Pollus

Great Event!

Hey no problem bro. Your tips are helpfull! I still feel you should go for the bot, just because of the little time it CAN take. 10points... 180k dmg this round.. Hope anyone else finds this usefull. Have fun Agro, and everybody else! Ive owned some pretty cool items over my years in pe...
  18. Pollus

Great Event!

Im glad your happy but your tone is a waste. We are having fun, and theese mutual tips will help everyone. Ive made some adapted videos from my last runs.. but ill only post if people see the need for this. changes/ comments to the retarded soc: no arson for now, granade launcher has too short...
  19. Pollus

Great Event!

I know but the important thing, is that this is an great event! If we give us mid-lvl players some strategy tips and hints.. the results will be even more balanced.. as opposite to HM. So, anyone have more Heads-Up`s ? - the julebot will arrive when it does, dont stress out trying to look...
  20. Pollus

Great Event!

some do`s and dont`s there as you see..
  21. Pollus

Selling: Entropia Universe "The dawn of new era" poster

This should fit nicely on the wall behind my PE Coin, the EVGA card.. hm thought it was more stuff. TT+50-TT!
  22. Pollus

Rick England - sings red nose Day - UK Charity

well well well! Proper Ladiesman and a kind heart aswell, where`s the catch then? GJ. EU should have a rally aswell, the get more skill and send loot to Charity day.
  23. Pollus

Buying: Shadow Harness M UL/ L

24. Pollus

Buying: Shadow Harness M UL/ L

Bump!
Back