Search results

1. Jaas

Lap Ban Surgery- Lapbandking

Well thanks. Yea he is a great guy, funny and has been with me through many many tough times....
  2. Jaas

Lap Ban Surgery- Lapbandking

Hey can you guys check out my friend vblog. He is really trying hard to get his weight down and needs as much support as he can get. There is no registration, no costs, no nothing. Just a bunch of hilarious funny videos of his day to day account of losing weight. Thanks a bunch Entropians ;)...
  3. Jaas

(win 1000 EFD!) Guess the name of the Creative Kingdom Planet!

Gno Luutus :) Naw, how about.......Bob Planet Bob HAHAHA
  4. Jaas

Icon Contest for ESL-Non 711 approved (yet:D )

Gratz Ariia way to go!!!! Awesome! :yay::yay::yay:
  5. Jaas

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Everybody say bump bump bump bump, ya gotta bump bump bump bump EFD EFD EFD EFD
  6. Jaas

Discovery: Mad Clown Mask BP level 7 L tailor bp

GRATZ!!!! I still don't understand the point of crafting a mad clown mask.... unless MA is trying to make us all look like clowns.....OOoooo that explains it!
  7. Ef Icon Sweater

Ef Icon Sweater

EF Icon Sweater
  8. Jaas

Question: What other Icons would you like to see?

Sweater huh? Good one.... now I just gotta think how to visualize that in a 34x34 picture ;)
  9. Jaas

MA/FPC has officially FORCED me to Quit!

better luck.... dynamic..... yup will fit in with everything else that goes on in EU.... Sorry dude... that is just a frakin' bummer.....
  10. Jaas

Selling: Ghost armor, full (with feet), male

I'll take it for free ;) Feet are soooo expensive...... Good luck my friend!
  11. Ef Icon Texturizer

Ef Icon Texturizer

EF Icon Texturizer
  12. Jaas

Question: Your avatar and their 'Hit Box'

So if that is the case, if I were to lie down in a PVP zone, would it be harder to hit me? Does my Hit Box then decrease in size or move in location when I am sitting or laying down? Or does it always stay above ground?
  13. Jaas

The other reason I asked is because in another thread people were asking do you use auto aim or aim yourself for better accuracy. I guess then in PVP it would be safe to assume that people use the manual aim as well.... hence a bigger target equals, faster death ;)
  14. Jaas

Question: What other Icons would you like to see?

So what other Icons would you liek to see in the EF Icon Store? I was thinking that there may be a few more that can be made.... And maybe, just maybe if we have enough good looking ones, maybe 711 will add them to his store. Just curious.... I think we should have a Colorer Icon and...
  15. Jaas

Well I have been thinking about this more, and wonder then does your height and girth effect it too? Because we can make our avas taller or shorter, fatter and thinner..... Hmmm... Testing time I guess..... but who's gonna wanna find out? ;)
  16. Efd Colorer Icon

Efd Colorer Icon

EFD Colorer Icon
  17. Jaas

Most games prgrammed, make your avatar along with MOBs have a hit box, or area around them that is susceptible to being hit and shown as a hit. That box is a certain size I am sure of that. But if I put on Wings, which physically makes my ava now wider, does my hit box size increase? Does it...
  18. Jaas

What is your loyalty to EU?

Depends on who pays me the most.... I mean right now I am loyal to EU because there is no other choice. But if another RCEMMO comes along, then it will be like drinking Coke or Pepsi.... I prefer coke. I love the taste of it, and drink it all the time. But I know all that sugar and money I am...
  19. Jaas

My stimulus solution! Fool proof!

W.A.T.S. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wide_Area_Telephone_Service :)
  20. Jaas

Your feelings about TI upgrade ?

So basically what you are saying is that MA/FPC shows preferrential treatment to those who spend a lot of money inside EU? If you spend $10k more a year you get things for free just because you took a chance and invested? What about those who consistantly shove $100+ a week, $1000+ a month...
  21. Jaas

My first team global!

GRATZ! I just started Swunting, and 1) It's cooool ;) and 2) I think it's great to see some noobs get in on the action
  22. Jaas

Now this is MY Kind of FAP

I wonder if they are modified and unlimited ;) :D:D:D
  23. My Kind Of Fap

My Kind Of Fap

My Kind of FAP
  24. Jaas

would you like a sound contest?

Are we talking about sounds or music. 2 Totally different things ;)
  25. Jaas

OMG! Google to create a planet???

Ok I just Rickroll'd DAMN IT!!!! But is it me or did Rick fina better roll many years after?
Back