Search results

1. Jaas

Lap Ban Surgery- Lapbandking

Hey can you guys check out my friend vblog. He is really trying hard to get his weight down and needs as much support as he can get. There is no registration, no costs, no nothing. Just a bunch of hilarious funny videos of his day to day account of losing weight. Thanks a bunch Entropians ;)...
  2. Jaas

Question: What other Icons would you like to see?

So what other Icons would you liek to see in the EF Icon Store? I was thinking that there may be a few more that can be made.... And maybe, just maybe if we have enough good looking ones, maybe 711 will add them to his store. Just curious.... I think we should have a Colorer Icon and...
  3. Jaas

Question: Your avatar and their 'Hit Box'

Most games prgrammed, make your avatar along with MOBs have a hit box, or area around them that is susceptible to being hit and shown as a hit. That box is a certain size I am sure of that. But if I put on Wings, which physically makes my ava now wider, does my hit box size increase? Does it...
  4. Jaas

Now this is MY Kind of FAP

I wonder if they are modified and unlimited ;) :D:D:D
  5. Jaas

Why do some ppl take long breaks from EU?

I did. I took about a 7 month break from it because I was moving and needed to get settled into my new place of living find a job, etc etc etc. Why did you take a long break if you did at all?
  6. Jaas

Summoners

I don't know how many of you have seen this but dear gawd it makes me laugh so hard, becaus ei used to play D&D in highschool back in the 80's and this is soooo us.... HAHAHAHAHAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vChEPj0dXXk
  7. Jaas

So many new ideas....

It's hard to have so many new ideas and no way to impliment them. I am still out sweating everyday to make a ittle bit of ped, but honestly, I am starting to think I need to save it all for when Cry 2 comes along. I just have this aching feeling that there will be a need for not only sweat, but...
  8. Jaas

Question: Why risk investing in funds?

Why do you rick your hard earned PEDs in investments funds? I mean seriously, the EFD one I don't mind because all I'm doing is posting and earning EFD. But PEDs that's a horse of a different color. Reading the R&R Fund fiasco seems to have hit hard in this community. I imagine, at the heart...
  9. Jaas

Online Scheduling EU Calendar

I would love to see a community Calendar. If someone has the resources to do it.... call it euonline.com or something. You could have 3 different tyopes of Calendars... 1) For Events 2) For Players and Societies... You could put your online schedule on there, and if someone wanted to know...
  10. Jaas

If you buy sweat....

How much do you buy? Do you buy in quantities just for your use? Do you buy to resell? Do you buy to make ME? I am collecting some data, and forumalting a plan ;) Thank for all your input folks!
  11. Jaas

Selling: 3K Sweat

Selling 3k Sweat for 15 Ped. Fist come first serve ;) I know, not much right now, but I'm working on it, and I need the PED ;) I'm sweatin' my clothes off out here sweatin' Damn Ambus have it out for me......
  12. Jaas

Privates & Generals

The heirarchy of a Society solely depends on the person running it, desire to want to Soc to grow. A stagnate Soc is a dead Soc. So therefore I reccomend that everyone who is part of a Soc, if you do not see growth happening in your particular Soc, you speak up. Let your voice be heard. Maybe...
  13. Jaas

Would you hire a medic?

Just curious if you would ever hire a medic? I have seen a recent influx of Medic Services being offered, and often wonder why? I mean if you are in a team hunt, don't you usually asign a member as a medic? Maybe I'm missing the point, but why hire one?
  14. Jaas

Team Hunting...

Do you hunt with members of your own Society or do you hunt with friends from other Socities? Do you see a better profit when hunting in a team made up of your own Soc members, or when you are in a team with people from different Societies?
  15. Jaas

Challenge and Ideas

This is a good thread for the noobs. Any seasoned players are more than welcome to chime in on this discussion. Noobs are often frustraed at how little in game money can be generated. And quite frankly I don't blame them. So here is the challenge. Turn 10 Ped into 20 Ped in a week. What...
  16. Jaas

Whew... been a while

Well I have been through some stuff recently. I havn't given up on my dream of going 1 full year without depositing, and frankly I haven't depod yet, so thats a good thing. But I was thinking about how to improve my financial status in game. I have my Scanning Service, which has generated over...
  17. Jaas

EU Deck of Cards

Would anyone be interested in an EU Deck of cards? Either having the MOBs on the cards or 52 of EUs best players and or places.... Just curious...
  18. Jaas

Waddle Run...

I know you've seen it and probably have done it yourself.... But does anyone know how to FORCE your character to wadlle run? It's the run that leans left and right and then back again.....
  19. Jaas

General Cry2 Question

I tried looking, but I'm an idiot, so.... Are the new planets based on Cry2 as well?
  20. Jaas

Ok on a serious note...

Who is the oldest player in EU, by physical age? I'm 38, not that old, but old enough....
  21. Jaas

What kind of fart is your favorite?

What kind of fart is your favorite? I like the Howitzer Fart! That's the one that comes out like missle and is loud as hell!!! You know this one! Makes your ass cheeks hurt! :) Too bored today!
  22. Jaas

Ok Seriously.... wth?

Why in the world would MA give us the ability to do this? I mean yes it would be nice to fling some poo every now and then, start a food fight, or just pummel someone with some rocks..... But I can't...... so why allow me to do this?
  23. Jaas

The cost of items from one shop 2 another

Why would I want to buy the same item from 30 different shops? I mean I understand Shops and stands and the opportunity they offer, but really, when 5 shops have the same type of items, even the same items for sale and vary in price by a few pecs, where's the competition? Where's the desire to...
  24. Jaas

Info: I did some figuring...

Ok, there are 2 main areas for sweaters Sweat Camp- Which is easily accessible to noobs & Nea's Place- Which is a little harder to get to, but once there, well worth thr trip. Expecially if you find it amoungst of other travellers with a Vertran Player leading you there So here is what I have...
  25. Jaas

No storage on CP/CND

I have been thinkign about this a lot lately, and as it has been mentioned, etc, but can some explain to me, why there is no storage on CP/CND? I mean does it have to do with the transfer of data between servers or is it just a way to get you to spend more up there?
Back