Search results

1. Undermmask

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

already helped by seven! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Undermmask

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

Stuck at Deino Island revival Hi! I'm stuck at Deino Island revival, at Medusa's Head... The coord are: 52770, 67850 Can anyone help me???
  3. Undermmask

New Portuguese Shop - Tusalusa Shop at New Oxford Deer Mall, floor 2 shop #1

Hi everyone! And there it is: The great Tusalusa Shop is now at New Oxford, Deer Mall - floor 2 - shop 1 revolutionning the stock prices in Calypso. Visit us at http://www.tusalusashop.pt.to and start saving with our prices!!!
  4. Undermmask

What happened to Memorial Island Teleporter ?

This problem was solved yesterday, with the last update. Just confirmed at my tp list and Memorial Island is there now!!! ;) Content Release 2010.4
  5. Undermmask

What happened to Memorial Island Teleporter ?

Same with me. Tried again today, for the second time and still missing on my tp list... It's the only tp missing to complete my list... :( I'm sad... :(
  6. Undermmask

2010 Return Tracking

Are you considering the equipment's decay?... Or only the tt value of ammo, probs and ores?
  7. Undermmask

63.9 k Proteron ATH

Very f...cking nice!!!!! Ainda estou arrepiado só de ler o título do post, e do autor do próprio, Naifas Anaconda! Para os menos crentes, que preferem ficar no quentinho ao Domingo, o vosso "passeio dominical" deu frutos!!! Muitos PARABÉNS para toda a equipa que participou na caçada, Stalkers...
  8. Undermmask

The All Time Best Looting Mob

Argonaut (scout to old).
  9. Undermmask

Buying: EFD up to 300k.

i've got 3400 efd send me a pm when you can meet up
  10. Undermmask

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Voted, + repped and added to favorites to vote ALL days!!!!!!!
  11. Undermmask

Allophyl Double Up!!

GRATZ CC!!! Nicely done!!!
  12. Undermmask

Uber: 1763 PED Tripudion Young

GRATZ Paulo!!! What a very f...king nice tripudion!!! ;) I want one too!!!
  13. Undermmask

Selling: Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L)

Can anyone close this thread?
  14. Undermmask

Repeat after me....

"I will always try and find the proper section for my threads instead of dumping everything in general discussion and let the admin/mods do the sorting" (first thread on Entropia Forum... give me a break...)
  15. Undermmask

Selling: Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L)

Hi fellow entropians! I've looted an Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L) and before I put it on auction, I want to know if there are anyone interested in it. It's almoust at full condition (127,05 Peds) and ingame, markup of the week is 1536,29% and 1640,37% month. If you're interested please reply...
  16. Undermmask

Selling: Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L), rare, TT 127,05Peds

Hi fellow entropians! I've looted an Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L) and before I put it on auction, I want to know if there are anyone interested in it. It's almoust at full condition (127,05 Peds) and ingame, markup of the week is 1536,29% and 1640,37% month. If you're interested please reply...
Back