Search results

1. thor_pie

VU 10.8.1 patch problem

Got it solved Horay ! i got i solved :) :dunce: here is how it worked : i´v reconised the patch stoped at textures.pak file...ok lets rename it i thougth...startet the patch again...and it patched the other files after this the clientloder reconised the instalation as faulty...asked me to re...
  2. thor_pie

VU 10.8.1 patch problem

@Cani Ostro Thy for your reply ! no the stickys dint help :( and the manual starting of the patch also dont work...havent had a problem with a patch since i installed Win7... hmmm dont know what to do :confused: Now i also get the error Invalid start mode: Missing __IRAFN command line switch
  3. thor_pie

VU 10.8.1 patch problem

oh uh ups :ahh: i din´t pay attention in the version number but got the error on the current patch !
  4. thor_pie

VU 10.8.1 patch problem

I got it to Hi folks ! i get the same error ! :( any crack out there who could help us ? or maybe even the folks at MA ? thanks in advance
  5. thor_pie

Increase the Daikiba Spawn

and ? and ? had a look ? and did you see there is no good daiki spawn anymore !! hmmm why oh why ?
  6. thor_pie

Name my baby!

I would.... call it mole !
  7. thor_pie

Discovery: My first discovery...nearly 5 years in....Neverdie FA Series 003 (L)

Gratz Gratz m8, nice fap ! :wtg: i would l0ve to have a UnL one of these :D :yup:
  8. thor_pie

Entropia Universe Release 11.3.2 Available

not enougth disk space Hey everybody... i just got a error that i have not enougth disk space to aply the patch....but got 3,8GB free on my HD ^^ this is a wrong failure message !! the failure was that i had to execute the clientloader with admin rigths... just want you to know if anybody...
  9. thor_pie

3000 ped for one hour NEA'S AMBU EVENT!

read=bumb ok i read it and now i bumb it...but now i like to know how much for a tiket ?
  10. thor_pie

Ivi's mining log

i like those threads ! thy for your input in statistic ! but there is one thing im missing...its the overall +- in peds. God luck to you !
  11. thor_pie

Newb weapon choices

Cb5 since amuniton has no markup, i would guess the cb5 is the cheaper option...but alot slower ofc. regards Thorpie
  12. thor_pie

The Ethnography of Entropia

done :cool: done my votes
  13. thor_pie

R button for driving!

positiv You got my vote ! :wtg: :thumbup:
  14. thor_pie

Wish: Sound Update

bump no one else got an opinon about that `?
  15. thor_pie

Robot invasion omfg!?!?

isnt this the robot invasion last year ? pree vu 10 `? ^^
  16. thor_pie

Wish: Sound Update

sound total agree the sound could indeed get an overhaul !! There is just 10<--? sounds for a number of 60<--? different moobs ? dont have a example in my memory...but some moobs sounds like the other...also if you miss maybe a *crrrk* sound would be nice..or if you stand in the crowd there...
  17. thor_pie

Good news everybody!!

whoop whoop whoop whoop :yay: :D well gratz on your achivment i guess :)
  18. thor_pie

Silent Uber from trox young

Gratz Hey gratz m8, good to see that unl Armor still drops !
  19. thor_pie

Achievement: long term goal achieved

thats the spirit !! :D
  20. thor_pie

Uber: 19k Neconu

Gz ! Gz m8 paitiance is the key ?? :) how much necus did you kill this day before this beauty showed up ?
  21. thor_pie

Where are you located?

Germany lets get the Germany % a bit higher :p
  22. thor_pie

ATH: How to make 7 people very happy

Gratz Gratz all of you ! :yay: thats worth a :woohoo: or better : :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  23. thor_pie

Netherlands - Spain... Gues it!

Hehe 1:0 for spain :P :P :P :D :D
  24. thor_pie

HoF: XX Durulium

Conratxxz :D
  25. thor_pie

ATH: Jasonic AP

:drool: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :drool: Gratz M8 !!! lett me guess it was on quality ? :D :eek: :lolup:
Back